The Aluctral Classical resource pack attempts to improve the visuals of vanilla Minecraft without altering the game too much. While it does a good job with the visuals, it does have a few issues in the sense that it is not yet finished. Not all the textures in the game have been updated. Most of them have but there are a few missing ones. This issue can be circumvented if the Aluctral Classical texture pack is installed on top of a base texture pack. To upscale the visuals in Minecraft, Aluctral Classical resource pack uses 64x resolution. This means that there are 4 times more details on each block. Pixelation is no longer obnoxious and some objects seem less blocky. Most of the textures replaced by the resource pack had their resolution upscaled while others were replaced completely. There are also a few new types of blocks for bricks, stone, pavements, walls, wood.
The developer also changed the textures for doors, windows, certain creepers and mobs, and flowers and grass. Alongside the visual changes, the resource pack also adds new sounds and new icons for items in the GUI. The resource pack is available only in the 64x version. Even if some textures are missing and many of them were just upscaled, the higher resolution makes Minecraft look much better. Textures are much sharper than in vanilla Minecraft. Even the sky was changed, with clouds now looking less blocky and closer to how they would look in reality. To complement the new visuals, it is recommended to use a shader pack as it can considerably improve lighting and texture rendering. What is important to note is that even if the 64x resolution seems like the standard these days, it is still 4 times the normal texture resolution and it can cause performance degradation for users with older computers.
Aluctral Classical should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.9.4 - 1.9 - 1.8.9 - 1.8.8 - 1.8.1 - 1.8.6 - 1.8 - 1.7.10 - 1.7.9 - 1.7.4 - 1.7
Aluctral Classical — Screenshots
How to install Aluctral Classical Resource Pack:NOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be preinstalled, so be sure to install it.
- Download the Aluctral Classical texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Please pay attention to the fact that:
- None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use download links (including direct download links) provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- Although we are using the official download links, they may stop working after new updates are released. In this case, you can always use the source links from the "Official Links" section until we update the download links. And yes, we update links regularly and manually for every resource pack you see on this site.
- By leaving comments below and voting for the pack, you help the authors improve their project.