This is a fresh resource pack that transforms the initial graphical user interface to appear to be more in check with the blocks that it represents. Minecraft’s Advanced GUI resource pack offers gamers a more exciting experience in general, especially when you consider the interface feature in the resource pack. Are there times when you face challenges trying to craft and smelt ores, or anything that comes in between the time you are derped out and there is no clue you can think of?
Does it annoy you that the old letters used by the Enhancement Table can be confusing? Well, no need to worry about that anymore; Advanced GUI texture pack has come to make your gameplay experience more comfortable by ensuring everything is as visible to novices as it would be to any other veteran out there. This resource pack guarantees that you won’t experience any issues with the overall GUI and that you’ll have a fun time playing the game with a fully enhanced Minecraft GUI.
Advanced GUI should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.17.1 - 1.17 - 1.16.5 - 1.16.4 - 1.16.3 - 1.16.2 - 1.16.1 - 1.16 - 1.15.2 - 1.15.1 - 1.15 - 1.14.4 - 1.14.3 - 1.14.2 - 1.14 - 1.13.2 - 1.13.1 - 1.13 - 1.12.2 - 1.12 - 1.11.2 - 1.11 - 1.10.2 - 1.10 - 1.9.4 - 1.9 - 1.8.9 - 1.8.8 - 1.8.1 - 1.8.6 - 1.8
Advanced GUI — Screenshots
How to install Advanced GUI Resource Pack:NOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be preinstalled, so be sure to install it.
- Download the Advanced GUI texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Optifine Exclusive Features:
- Optifine is required for Optifine exclusive features (logically).
- Enable Custom GUIs:
ESC > Option > Video Setting > Quality > Custom GUIs: ON
- Note: In order to remove the obtrusive text from the GUI you must select
English (US, CA, GB, NZ, AU),
Français(FR, CA)as your language.
Before downloading, please pay attention to the fact that:
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way. None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use only official download links provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- Since the links are official and we update them manually - the links may stop working with each new update. We make every effort to update links as quickly as possible and usually we update everything on time and users have no problems, but if suddenly any link stops working - let us know through the comments below.
- Don't forget to leave a comment below and vote for the pack. By doing this, you help the author(s) keep improving the project. If you want to support the author(s), be sure to check the author links just below the download links.
Advanced GUI – DARK Version:
[16x] [1.17.x] Download Advanced GUI Resource Pack – Dark, Vanilla
[16x] [1.17.x] Download Advanced GUI Resource Pack – Dark, Optifine
[16x] [1.16.x] Download Advanced GUI Resource Pack – Dark, Vanilla
[16x] [1.16.x] Download Advanced GUI Resource Pack – Dark, Optifine
[16x] [1.15.x] Download Advanced GUI Resource Pack – Dark, Vanilla
[16x] [1.15.x] Download Advanced GUI Resource Pack – Dark, Optifine
[16x] [1.14.x] Download Advanced GUI Resource Pack – Dark, Vanilla
[16x] [1.14.x] Download Advanced GUI Resource Pack – Dark, Optifine