A Touch of Trek is one of the Minecraft’s resource packs that’s a perfect choice for the fans of Star Trek. Numerous game textures are replaced and given an original Star Trek feeling. This pack is best suited for people interested in building Star Trek themed structures. Players that would like to go on a trip through a game world that saw a complete makeover will find what they are looking for. If we take a look at the quality of textures itself, A Touch of Trek resource pack does a great job. There’s a huge number of details, and Star Trek themed models are nicely replicated for the Minecraft world. This pack handles noise quite well, as none of the textures have any considerable amount of it.
They look very pleasant to the eye. A Touch of Trek applies Minecraft’s vanilla colors to the Star Trek’s sci-fi themed visuals, so the colors in this pack may appear a bit inconsistent sometimes. This isn’t a big issue, though, as it affects just a few of this pack’s surfaces. This resource pack was intended for the game’s creative mode, but it can also be played in survival. For Star Trek lovers, making an enormous spaceship may be the first thing to come to mind, and this pack will give them everything they need to make it authentic. The resolution of this resource pack is Minecraft’s usual x16. This was done because the textures of this pack must exist side by side with a lot of Minecraft’s vanilla textures. This is all within expectations, and resolution inconsistency won’t be happening in this particular case.
A Touch of Trek — Screenshots
How to install A Touch of Trek Resource PackNOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be installed, so be sure to install it.
- Download the resource pack from the links below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch Minecraft.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Before proceeding with download, please pay attention to:
- None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use download links provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- Do not forget to leave a comment. This will help the authors to improve their project.