A Touch of Trek Resource Pack 1.15 / 1.14
A Touch of Trek is one of the Minecraft’s resource packs that’s a perfect choice for the fans of Star Trek. Numerous game textures are replaced and given an original Star Trek feeling. This pack is best suited for people interested in building Star Trek themed structures. Players that would like to go on a trip through a game world that saw a complete makeover will find what they are looking for. If we take a look at the quality of textures itself, A Touch of Trek resource pack does a great job. There’s a huge number of details, and Star Trek themed models are nicely replicated for the Minecraft world. This pack handles noise quite well, as none of the textures have any considerable amount of it.
They look very pleasant to the eye. A Touch of Trek applies Minecraft’s vanilla colors to the Star Trek’s sci-fi themed visuals, so the colors in this pack may appear a bit inconsistent sometimes. This isn’t a big issue, though, as it affects just a few of this pack’s surfaces. This resource pack was intended for the game’s creative mode, but it can also be played in survival. For Star Trek lovers, making an enormous spaceship may be the first thing to come to mind, and this pack will give them everything they need to make it authentic. The resolution of this resource pack is Minecraft’s usual x16. This was done because the textures of this pack must exist side by side with a lot of Minecraft’s vanilla textures. This is all within expectations, and resolution inconsistency won’t be happening in this particular case.
A Touch of Trek - Screenshots
How to install A Touch of Trek Resource Pack
- Download resource pack from the link below;
- Launch Minecraft;
- On the Main menu > click "Options";
- On the Options menu > click "resource packs";
- Move the .zip file you downloaded to the "resourcepacks" folder;
Download A Touch of Trek Resource Pack
Before proceeding with download, please pay attention to:
- > None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use official download links provided by original authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- > We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- > Do not forget to leave a comment. This will help the authors to improve their project.