A digital story is one resource pack that is head and shoulders of the most astounding resource pack releases to hit the market in recent memory. While the pack cannot fit into any specific category, it may be argued that it is a representation of the medieval resource pack with fantasy theme. It has a very good design in general and nobody could argue against the fact that Minecraft looks much better with this pack. With an impressive resolution of 32 pixels, A Digital Story is one of the most remarkable resource packs you can find. You should note that A Digital Story resource pack does not come with the full functionality that you would get from traditional resource packs.
The resource pack is for the most part about enhancing the game environment by re-designing default textures thus reducing confusion when there are significant changes in animations, mob designs, and in game models. The pack provides an amazing visual experience through its extraordinary combination of medieval themed textures and a effervescent color palette. Moreover, with the unbelievably clean textures, almost all noise is eliminated, allowing you to enjoy the gaming world in peace. The pack is still in development being only about 40% done as it currently stands. It is expected that once complete, there will be many more new features added in. You also need to note that many of the textures will be modified as the pack is updated regularly.
A Digital Story should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.12.2 - 1.12 - 1.11.2 - 1.11 - 1.10.2 - 1.10
A Digital Story — Screenshots
How to install A Digital Story Resource Pack:NOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be preinstalled, so be sure to install it.
- Download the A Digital Story texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Please pay attention to the fact that:
- None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use download links (including direct download links) provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- Although we are using the official download links, they may stop working after new updates are released. In this case, you can always use the source links from the "Official Links" section until we update the download links. And yes, we update links regularly and manually for every resource pack you see on this site.
- By leaving comments below and voting for the pack, you help the authors improve their project.