A Digital Story Resource Pack 1.12.2
A digital story is one resource pack that is head and shoulders of the most astounding resource pack releases to hit the market in recent memory. While the pack cannot fit into any specific category, it may be argued that it is a representation of the medieval resource pack with fantasy theme. It has a very good design in general and nobody could argue against the fact that Minecraft looks much better with this pack. With an impressive resolution of 32 pixels, A Digital Story is one of the most remarkable resource packs you can find. You should note that A Digital Story resource pack does not come with the full functionality that you would get from traditional resource packs.
The resource pack is for the most part about enhancing the game environment by re-designing default textures thus reducing confusion when there are significant changes in animations, mob designs, and in game models. The pack provides an amazing visual experience through its extraordinary combination of medieval themed textures and a effervescent color palette. Moreover, with the unbelievably clean textures, almost all noise is eliminated, allowing you to enjoy the gaming world in peace. The pack is still in development being only about 40% done as it currently stands. It is expected that once complete, there will be many more new features added in. You also need to note that many of the textures will be modified as the pack is updated regularly.Screenshots
- 1) Download resource pack from the link below.
- 2) Launch Minecraft.
- 3) On the Main menu > click "Options".
- 4) On the Options menu > click "resource packs".
- 5) Move the .zip file you downloaded to the "resourcepacks" folder.
Before proceeding with downloading, please pay attention to:
- > None of the resource packs you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use official download links provided by original authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- > We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- > Do not forget to leave a comment. It will help author to make the pack better.
*Credit for creating and developing A Digital Story goes to DigitalSquirrelYT. It is designed and compatible with the following minecraft versions: 1.12, 1.11, 1.10. Right now A Digital Story has 186457 views.