If you are looking to improve your player versus environment (i.e. fighting monsters) or player versus player abilities, you might want to check your weapon of choice. A lot of players decide to pick up an enchanted bow, as additional damage can seem more alluring than any other alternative. The problem with this strategy is that unless you are out in the open or separated by a big body of water, you are probably going to miss more arrows than the ones you are going to land. That is why the better choice is, more often than not, the sword. And if you decided to use the better option and wield a sword in your adventures you have to improve your experience using the 3D sword pack. This will not only merely improve the look of your sword, but it will give it an amazing 3D remodeling. After you use it, your new looking sword will not even look close to your old-fashioned weapon. As of right now, the 3D Sword resource pack only works with vanilla minecraft swords, but the people that created the pack are already working to develop an expansion to include even more models of custom weapons.
And, truth be told, there is more than one version of the 3D Sword Pack. There are ten different packs. And each one of them remodels minecraft swords to look like a bunch of different weaponry. That means that even though right now you can only model your minecraft sword, you have a wide variety of options to make it look different. From hammers to maces, from wands to lightsabers. And more! Bear in mind, this is only a resource pack and changes are merely cosmetic. If you want to change the whole weapon -including how it acts when you use it- then the mod section of your favorite minecraft website would be your best bet. The developers have decided to stick with only a graphics change and maintain the 16x resolution. Thanks to this decision everything else in the game stays the same -except the sword’s look- ensuring a smooth gameplay. If you are looking for a change in your sword’s in-game look, this is what you want to use. If you want to change combat mechanics, you will have to check for another mod instead.
3D Sword Packs should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.19.2 - 1.19.1 - 1.19 - 1.18.2 - 1.18.1 - 1.18 - 1.17.1 - 1.17 - 1.16.5 - 1.16.4 - 1.16.3 - 1.16.2 - 1.16.1 - 1.16 - 1.15.2 - 1.15.1 - 1.15 - 1.14.4 - 1.14.3 - 1.14.2 - 1.14 - 1.13.2 - 1.13.1 - 1.13 - 1.12.2 - 1.12 - 1.11.2 - 1.11 - 1.10.2 - 1.10 - 1.9.4 - 1.9 - 1.8.9 - 1.8.8 - 1.8.1 - 1.8.6 - 1.8
3D Sword Packs — Video & Screenshots
How to install 3D Sword Packs Resource Pack:NOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be preinstalled, so be sure to install it.
- Download the 3D Sword Packs texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
3D Sword Packs - Comparison Slider #1 pack 04
Comparison slider #1 for those who want to compare vanilla Minecraft without any texture packs installed (on the left) with Minecraft using this particular texture pack (on the right).
3D Sword Packs - Comparison Slider #2 pack 08
Comparison slider #2 for those who want to compare vanilla Minecraft without any texture packs installed (on the left) with Minecraft using this particular texture pack (on the right).
3D Sword Packs Texture Pack Download
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way. None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use only official download links provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- Since the links are official and we update them manually - the links may stop working with each new update. We make every effort to update links as quickly as possible and usually we update everything on time and users have no problems, but if suddenly any link stops working - let us know through the comments below.
- Don't forget to leave a comment below and vote for the pack. By doing this, you help the author(s) keep improving the project. If you want to support the author(s), be sure to check the author links just below the download links.
[16x] [1.19.x – 1.10.x] Download 3D Sword Resource Pack – just click “Yes” when the incompatibility message “made for an older version” appears, it will work;
[16x] [1.9.x] Download 3D Sword Resource Pack
[16x] [1.8.x] Download 3D Sword Resource Pack
Curseforge: download starts automatically after a few seconds;
Mediafire: click the big blue button with the text "DOWNLOAD";
Google Drive: in the top right corner you will see a small download icon (down arrow), click it and the download should start;
Leave a reply
Links in comments are not allowed. Comments containing links will be removed.
Before commenting that the resource pack crashed your game, google your crash log. This is usually a graphic card driver issue.