3D Sword Resource Pack 1.13
If you are looking to improve your player versus environment (i.e. fighting monsters) or player versus player abilities, you might want to check your weapon of choice. A lot of players decide to pick up an enchanted bow, as additional damage can seem more alluring than any other alternative. The problem with this strategy is that unless you are out in the open or separated by a big body of water, you are probably going to miss more arrows than the ones you are going to land. That is why the better choice is, more often than not, the sword. And if you decided to use the better option and wield a sword in your adventures you have to improve your experience using the 3D Sword Packs. This will not only merely improve the look of your sword, but it will give it an amazing 3D remodeling. After you use it, your new looking sword will not even look close to your old-fashioned weapon. As of right now, the 3D Sword resource pack only works with vanilla minecraft swords, but the people that created the pack are already working to develop an expansion to include even more models of custom weapons.
And, truth be told, there is more than one version of the 3D Sword Pack. There are ten different packs. And each one of them remodels minecraft swords to look like a bunch of different weaponry. That means that even though right now you can only model your minecraft sword, you have a wide variety of options to make it look different. From hammers to maces, from wands to lightsabers. And more! Bear in mind, this is only a resource pack and changes are merely cosmetic. If you want to change the whole weapon -including how it acts when you use it- then the mod section of your favorite minecraft website would be your best bet. The developers have decided to stick with only a graphics change and maintain the 16x resolution. Thanks to this decision everything else in the game stays the same -except the sword’s look- ensuring a smooth gameplay. If you are looking for a change in your sword’s in-game look, this is what you want to use. If you want to change combat mechanics, you will have to check for another mod instead.
3D Sword Packs - Screenshots
3D Sword Packs - YouTube Video
How to install 3D Sword Packs Resource Pack
- 1) Download resource pack from the link below.
- 2) Launch Minecraft.
- 3) On the Main menu > click "Options".
- 4) On the Options menu > click "resource packs".
- 5) Move the .zip file you downloaded to the "resourcepacks" folder.
Download 3D Sword Packs Resource Pack
- Before proceeding with download, please pay attention to:
- > None of the resource packs you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use official download links provided by original authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- > We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- > Do not forget to leave a comment. This will help the author make the pack better.