Zorocks Pure-Edge resource pack is amongst the most straightforward and most conventional resource packs available in the market. You must have observed as a player of Minecraft game that its original textures are quite cluttered. Many resource packs has ignored this aspect, making Minecraft’s looks quite unorganized irrespective of the texture resolution. Finally, you need not have any more concerns about its untidiness as Zorocks Pure Edge texture pack has come to get rid of all the unnecessary clutter in the game, which was so far preventing it from having a tidy appearance. Zorock’s Pure-Edge resource pack aims to keep the textures as simple as possible to appear much cleaner and tidier than their default looks. The creators of the resource pack have made these changes by using some smart shading techniques.
All this hard work has finally resulted in a resource pack that is a work of art. Minecraft looks much more attractive after installing this resource pack due to the simplistic and artistic looks. Once you get used to this resource pack’s tidy appearance, you will find it very difficult to switch to any other resource pack for a long time. This resource pack has such a clean visual appeal that you will not like to switch back to even the default Minecraft textures. It feels good to know that the Pure-Edge pack by Zorock is created in two resolutions: 16×16 and 32×32. You don’t have to worry if you don’t have a high-end computer, as you can surely use the lower resolution variant. Still, we suggest you to use the 32×32 resolution variant to get the best visual experience. If we talk about Minecraft’s original color scheme, the Pure-Edge Resource Pack has retained most of it. Apart from glow-stone, where the developers have made visible changes, everything else seems familiar.
Zorocks Pure-Edge should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.16.5 - 1.16.4 - 1.16.3 - 1.16.2 - 1.16.1 - 1.16 - 1.15.2 - 1.15.1 - 1.15 - 1.14.4 - 1.14.3 - 1.14.2 - 1.14 - 1.13.2 - 1.13.1 - 1.13 - 1.12.2 - 1.12 - 1.11.2 - 1.11 - 1.10.2 - 1.10 - 1.9.4 - 1.9 - 1.8.9 - 1.8.8 - 1.8.1 - 1.8.6 - 1.8 - 1.7.10 - 1.7.9 - 1.7.4 - 1.7
Zorocks Pure-Edge — Screenshots
How to install Zorocks Pure-Edge Resource Pack:NOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be preinstalled, so be sure to install it.
- Download the Zorocks Pure-Edge texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Before downloading, please pay attention to the fact that:
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way. None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use only official download links provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- Since the links are official and we update them manually - the links may stop working with each new update. We make every effort to update links as quickly as possible and usually we update everything on time and users have no problems, but if suddenly any link stops working - let us know through the comments below.
- Don't forget to leave a comment below and vote for the pack. By doing this, you help the author(s) keep improving the project. If you want to support the author(s), be sure to check the author links just below the download links.