There are many Minecraft resource packs out there for gamers looking to spice up their block world. Most resource packs focus on changing the design of the world as whole, such as mob and block alterations. The new Zori’s 3D Weapons Pack, however, focuses solely on the game’s weapon texture, bringing a breath of fresh air to the tools of the trade. It’s a wonderful pack for those looking to spice up their sword or axe design as they mow down mobs of zombies. The most notable change to the weapons design is a three dimensional upgrade to the two dimensional original design, as well as added animations to the traditional movement of the tools. Along with the unique new look, players can apply some new features, such as assigning sword models to bows and vice versa. The new look of the tools, specifically the swords, is significant as well.
Their unique from one another, and have distinctive designs that set this pack apart from other resource packs. Imagine a new Minecraft player, and the excitement of discovering the world for the first time. Uncovering new structures, destroying challenging mobs, and unearthing unique worlds. That wonder can wear off over time though, and with any game, it’s possible to become bored with the typical game play. Resource packs bring a new life to the Minecraft world, but the tool design and use typically stays the same. Zori’s 3D Weapons Pack adds new life to one of the most exciting aspects of the game. It brings that wonder back while the adrenaline of being miles from your home late at night pumps through the players veins. The pack is also compatible with Minecraft 1.7.x and Minecraft 1.8.x. Download Zori’s 3D Weapons pack, and bring wonder back to your weapons.
Zori's 3D Weapons should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.9.4 - 1.9 - 1.8.9 - 1.8.8 - 1.8.1 - 1.8.6 - 1.8 - 1.7.10 - 1.7.9 - 1.7.4 - 1.7
Zori's 3D Weapons — Video & Screenshots
How to install Zori's 3D Weapons Resource Pack:NOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be preinstalled, so be sure to install it.
- Download the Zori's 3D Weapons texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Please pay attention to the fact that:
- None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use download links provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- By leaving comments below and voting you help the authors improve their project.