Zori’s 3D Weapons Resource Pack
Zori’s 3D Weapons is made by Zorigami. It contains textures only for minecraft weapons. Weapons are made in a new 3D model and all the weapons are fully modeled. Also, one of the most interesting and unique things in this resource pack is that some of the weapons also are animated.
Zori's 3D Weapons - Screenshots
How to install Zori's 3D Weapons
- 1) Download resource pack from the link below.
- 2) Launch Minecraft.
- 3) On the Main menu > click "Options".
- 4) On the Options menu > click "resource packs".
- 5) Move the .zip file you downloaded to the "resourcepacks" folder.
Download Zori's 3D Weapons
Before proceeding with download, please pay attention to:
- > None of the resource packs you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use official download links provided by original authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- > We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- > Do not forget to leave a comment. It will help author to make the pack better.
*Credit for creating and developing Zori's 3D Weapons goes to Zorigami. It is designed and compatible with the following minecraft versions: 1.9, 1.8, 1.7. Right now Zori's 3D Weapons has 222158 views.