Yure’s Textures resource pack is another winner pack from Aiyrez, the maker of Smooth Blocks texture pack. This author’s packs, as we discussed in one of our previous posts is used to make Minecraft appear as smooth as it possibly can. It not only makes the game more engaging, but also enhances the PvP gaming experience by improving the game’s visibility and appeal. The Yure’s Textures resource pack is inspired by the Smooth Blocks pack in many ways, but takes the user experience to an entirely new level. It actually takes off from where the “Smooth Blocks” ends by focusing on the improvement of textures, while maintaining the smoothness of the blocks achieved by the earlier pack. This is a resource pack that’s worth trying, if you’re looking for an incredible high definition visual experience without any irrelevant clutter.
The Yure’s Textures has the capability to make Minecraft feel like a 3D game and you’ll almost immediately love the immersive nature of the pack. The detailing of every texture is truly exceptional as even a close look from shortest distance doesn’t take away any clarity. The amazing sharpness of each and every texture in this pack enables you to have the best playing experience. When you start using the Yure’s Textures pack, you’ll notice that all unnecessary noise has been eliminated from your game turning your play into a breathtaking visual treat. The vivid and sharp colors of the Yure’s Textures pack infuses life into the game and raises your overall gaming experience to never-before levels. Aiyrez certainly packs a punch with the Yure’s Textures, which comes in a fairly high resolution of 256×256. The quality of visibility and amazing detailing of all the textures in the pack make it a definite favorite for almost all players.
Yure's Textures should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.16.5 - 1.16.4 - 1.16.3 - 1.16.2 - 1.16.1 - 1.16 - 1.15.2 - 1.15.1 - 1.15 - 1.14.4 - 1.14.3 - 1.14.2 - 1.14
Yure's Textures — Screenshots
How to install Yure's Textures Resource Pack:NOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be preinstalled, so be sure to install it.
- Download the Yure's Textures texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Please pay attention to the fact that:
- None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use download links (including direct download links) provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- Although we are using the official download links, they may stop working after new updates are released. In this case, you can always use the source links from the "Official Links" section until we update the download links. And yes, we update links regularly and manually for every resource pack you see on this site.
- By leaving comments below and voting for the pack, you help the authors improve their project.