Xenocontendi Resource Pack 1.8.8
Xenocontendi is a pretty bright and clean set of textures which is made in the style of the default minecraft textures. Xenocontendi Resource Pack will mostly be liked by lovers of default minecraft textures, but Xenocontendi has it is own flavor even if it has pretty much default look. I think you’ll get used to this pack after trying it!Screenshots
- 1) Download resource pack from the link below.
- 2) Launch Minecraft.
- 3) On the Main menu > click "Options".
- 4) On the Options menu > click "resource packs".
- 5) Move the .zip file you downloaded to the "resourcepacks" folder.
Before proceeding with downloading, please pay attention to:
- > None of the resource packs you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use official download links provided by original authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- > We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- > Do not forget to leave a comment. It will help author to make the pack better.
*Credit for creating and developing Xenocontendi goes to Disethas. It is designed and compatible with the following minecraft versions: 1.8, 1.7. Right now Xenocontendi has 127128 views.