World of Minecraft Resource Pack 1.14 / 1.13
NinjaWorgen has launched an amazing pack that has received a lot of good ratings and critical remarks from those who have experienced it. As the name of resource pack describes, the pack features a gorgeous World of Warcraft that keep players entertained and engaged. The main goal of this iconic feature is to combine different elements of WoW and form a great experience in the world of Minecraft. There are so many inspiring moments and fun activities to enjoy in this World of Warcraft pack. Don’t miss this amazing chance to enjoy an experience like no other. When compared with other Warcraft themed packs, the World of Minecraft resource pack is more adventurous and fun.
The pack features the entire Warcraft universe and incorporates all assets into one single brilliant event. Some of the special features of the pack include; CTM textures, animations, music, tons and delightful sounds that turn the whole experience into a WoW fun. Unlike other Minecraft packs with with theme, the World of Minecraft set of textures is a pretty much high resolution because of its x128. You will need a high-end PC that has great specs to run this pack. Running the game on a good PC will ensure that you don’t get troubles and problems with frame rate. This pack is so new and the designers are still giving it much attention. It won’t take long before other textures and assets are added to the pack. We are yet to see and experience more from the World of Minecraft resource pack.
World of Minecraft (WoW Resource Pack) - Screenshots
World of Minecraft (WoW Resource Pack) - YouTube Video
How to install World of Minecraft (WoW Resource Pack) Resource Pack
- Download resource pack from the link below;
- Launch Minecraft;
- On the Main menu > click "Options";
- On the Options menu > click "resource packs";
- Move the .zip file you downloaded to the "resourcepacks" folder;
Download World of Minecraft (WoW Resource Pack) Resource Pack
Before proceeding with download, please pay attention to:
- > None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use download links provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- > We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- > Do not forget to leave a comment. This will help the authors to improve their project.