NinjaWorgen has launched an amazing pack that has received a lot of good ratings and critical remarks from those who have experienced it. As the name of resource pack describes, the pack features a gorgeous World of Warcraft that keep players entertained and engaged. The main goal of this iconic feature is to combine different elements of WoW and form a great experience in the world of Minecraft. There are so many inspiring moments and fun activities to enjoy in this World of Warcraft pack. Don’t miss this amazing chance to enjoy an experience like no other. When compared with other Warcraft themed packs, the World of Minecraft resource pack is more adventurous and fun.
The pack features the entire Warcraft universe and incorporates all assets into one single brilliant event. Some of the special features of the pack include; CTM textures, animations, music, tons and delightful sounds that turn the whole experience into a WoW fun. Unlike other Minecraft packs with with theme, the World of Minecraft set of textures is a pretty much high resolution because of its x128. You will need a high-end PC that has great specs to run this pack. Running the game on a good PC will ensure that you don’t get troubles and problems with frame rate. This pack is so new and the designers are still giving it much attention. It won’t take long before other textures and assets are added to the pack. We are yet to see and experience more from the World of Minecraft resource pack.
World of Minecraft (WoW Resource Pack) should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.16.4 - 1.16.3 - 1.16.2 - 1.16.1 - 1.16 - 1.15.2 - 1.15.1 - 1.15 - 1.14.4 - 1.14.3 - 1.14.2 - 1.14 - 1.13.2 - 1.13.1 - 1.13 - 1.12.2 - 1.12 - 1.11.2 - 1.11
World of Minecraft (WoW Resource Pack) — Video & Screenshots
How to install World of Minecraft (WoW Resource Pack) Resource Pack:NOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be preinstalled, so be sure to install it.
- Download the World of Minecraft (WoW Resource Pack) texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Please pay attention to the fact that:
- None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use download links provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- By leaving comments below and voting you help the authors improve their project.