We have seen a lot of Minecraft packs but you have got to try out the Wolfhound Classic Medieval resource pack. This one is really unique and is mostly different from the other medieval themed packs that we have seen so far. It will actually transfer you to the old times and give you a feel of the medieval era. However, the point to be noted is that this is not for everyone. In order to enjoy this pack, you must be a fan of the medieval era. If you are one of those persons who gets excited at the prospect of seeing illuminating manuscripts and gargoyles, then this pack is for you. There are plenty of things which you can do in this pack which will help you get a feel of the medieval age. To start with, you can build your own castle. Apart from that, this pack is full of carvings and drab colors.
Wolfhound Classic Medieval should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.16.2 - 1.16.1 - 1.16 - 1.15.2 - 1.15.1 - 1.15 - 1.14.4 - 1.14.3 - 1.14.2 - 1.14 - 1.13.2 - 1.13.1 - 1.13 - 1.12.2 - 1.12 - 1.11.2 - 1.11 - 1.10.2 - 1.10 - 1.9.4 - 1.9 - 1.8.1 - 1.8.6 - 1.8
Wolfhound Classic Medieval — Screenshots
How to install Wolfhound Classic Medieval Resource Pack:NOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be preinstalled, so be sure to install it.
- Download the Wolfhound Classic Medieval texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Please pay attention to the fact that:
- None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use download links provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- Although we are using the official download links, they may stop working after new updates are released. In this case, you can always use the source links from the "Official Links" section until we update the download links. And yes, we update the links regularly and manually for every resource pack you see on our site.
- By leaving comments below and voting you help the authors improve their project.