Wolfhound Classic Medieval Resource Pack 1.13 / 1.12.2
We have seen a lot of Minecraft packs but you have got to try out the Wolfhound Classic Medieval resource pack. This one is really unique and is mostly different from the other medieval themed packs that we have seen so far. It will actually transfer you to the old times and give you a feel of the medieval era. However, the point to be noted is that this is not for everyone. In order to enjoy this pack, you must be a fan of the medieval era. If you are one of those persons who gets excited at the prospect of seeing illuminating manuscripts and gargoyles, then this pack is for you. There are plenty of things which you can do in this pack which will help you get a feel of the medieval age. To start with, you can build your own castle. Apart from that, this pack is full of carvings and drab colors.Screenshots
- 1) Download resource pack from the link below.
- 2) Launch Minecraft.
- 3) On the Main menu > click "Options".
- 4) On the Options menu > click "resource packs".
- 5) Move the .zip file you downloaded to the "resourcepacks" folder.
Before proceeding with downloading, please pay attention to:
- > None of the resource packs you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use official download links provided by original authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- > We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- > Do not forget to leave a comment. It will help author to make the pack better.
*Credit for creating and developing Wolfhound Classic Medieval goes to ThistlePack. It is designed and compatible with the following minecraft versions: 1.12, 1.11, 1.10 & more. Right now Wolfhound Classic Medieval has 368250 views.