Have you heard about this fantastic VividHD resource pack which was designed with the pretension to envy cartoon texture pack but with simplified intuition? Actually, the creator was able to make something exceptional! The unique thing about VividHD is that this pack has a few fetching and very comprehensive textures that make the world engaging. Most cartoonish and simplistically designed resource packs usually don’t come with any high-resolution textures to offer: VividHD resource pack features are different, and that is why we strongly recommend giving it a try to explore its great and improved features. As explained above, VividHD resource pack was literally blended from simple and cartoonish artistic styles. Do you know why Minecraft gaming community warmly welcomed vividHD resource pack?
Because the combination of these two styles effectively complemented each other and tremendously improved the graphics. This is what gamers like, great visuals! VividHD set of textures not only are they looking fabulous but also the detailing level in them will make you step in to witness their towering beauty. Complementing the beautiful textures of the VividHD pack is a beautiful palette of bright colors that are vibrant and restoring life in every single texture of the game. For this resource pack to work optimally you must download Optifine and also deactivate the alternate textures because they affect its textures’ performance: they cause some complications. Currently, you can get VividHD resource pack with a 512×512 and 128×128 resolution. If you want to enjoy this new pack’s great features consider playing Minecraft on a high-end PC that won’t let you down.
VividHD — Screenshots
How to install VividHD Resource PackNOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be installed, so be sure to install it.
- Download the resource pack from the links below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch Minecraft.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Before proceeding with download, please pay attention to:
- None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use download links provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- Do not forget to leave a comment. This will help the authors to improve their project.