Are you a Minecraft player? If yes, then get ready to enjoy a spectacular visual experience in your favorite game. Are you now wondering how is this possible? Well, Reign resource pack boasts of offering you one of the best-ever visual experience in your Minecraft game. Of course, visual entertainment plays a critical role while playing video games like Minecraft. Taking this into consideration, the developers of the Reign texture pack have introduced a spectacular cartoon-based theme in your game. This cartoonish theme will surely make your game more appealing and immersive. Rest assured that this resource pack is extremely well-designed and well-executed that they will ensure a smooth and visually appealing experience for your eyes. So, if you are planning to download a good-quality resource pack that can enhance your visual experience in your favorite Minecraft game, then this Reign resource pack can be one of the best recommendations for you. Now, keep reading and know more about this pack in the following sections.
Coming to the key features that have made this resource pack unique and one-of-a-kind from the rest; well, as mentioned earlier, it’s primarily based on the cartoon theme. Additionally, this resource pack is dedicated to balancing the effects of both simplistic and cartoon-ish art styles altogether. Plus, the amount and level of detailing that are included in the textures are simply outstanding as it’s a high-resolution (512×512) pack. The textures look so vivid, stunning, and compelling. The best part is that there isn’t any noticeable noise. Apart from that, this high-end and high-resolution resource pack even includes an excellent quality color palette as well. The only flaw that’s found in this pack is that it’s recommended to be used for PCs with high-end hardware. That’s because Reign and its textures are based on 512×512 resolutions. That’s why you are recommended to use a beefy PC (with high-quality hardware configuration) so that you won’t ever encounter the annoying frame-rate problems. Apart from this problem, the Reign minecraft set of textures doesn’t have any other cons to be mentioned.
Reign should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.14.4 - 1.14.3 - 1.14.2 - 1.14 - 1.13.2 - 1.13.1 - 1.13
Reign — Screenshots
How to install Reign Resource Pack:NOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be preinstalled, so be sure to install it.
- Download the Reign texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Before downloading, please pay attention to the fact that:
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way. None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use only official download links provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- Since the links are official and we update them manually - the links may stop working with each new update. We make every effort to update links as quickly as possible and usually we update everything on time and users have no problems, but if suddenly any link stops working - let us know through the comments below.
- Don't forget to leave a comment below and vote for the pack. By doing this, you help the author(s) keep improving the project. If you want to support the author(s), be sure to check the author links just below the download links.