The latest resource pack created for Minecraft is called Unnatural State. Since it has been released, most minecrafters consider it the best resource pack they’ve ever used. It is the ideal choice for players who are looking to veer away from the standard gameplay. It offers a completely new experience to the world of Minecraft which makes it very special. Most of previous resource packs released for the game doesn’t include the features found in Unnatural State. Just by looking at its name, you can imagine how the Unnatural State resource pack transforms textures into something very unique. It provides a very unnatural appearance to the game. Even though the resource pack is significantly different from other resource packs releases, it creates the most perfect textures on Minecraft’s gameplay.
The Unnatural State Resource Pack don’t lack synergy at all since Unnatural State coherently makes the textures work well together. As a result, it creates a more dynamic, engaging and visually appealing gaming experience for the players. One of the biggest differences of this resource pack to other texture releases is its darker color palette. It is very common for Minecraft packs to make use of vibrant, bold and vivid colors to help the textures stand out. However, Unnatural State chose to take the opposite direction. Overall, it creates a very distinctive style of art. The most interesting part about this latest resource pack is that it provides a futuristic look to the game. Since it creates unique textures, it looks a lot different from any of the previously released resource packs. Unnatural State has already received plenty of positive feedback from Minecraft players since its recent release. The textures it provides are very detailed and precise with impressive sharpness.
Unnatural State should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.16.2 - 1.16.1 - 1.16 - 1.15.2 - 1.15.1 - 1.15 - 1.14.4 - 1.14.3 - 1.14.2 - 1.14 - 1.13.2 - 1.13.1 - 1.13 - 1.12.2 - 1.12
Unnatural State — Video & Screenshots
How to install Unnatural State Resource Pack:NOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be preinstalled, so be sure to install it.
- Download the Unnatural State texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Please pay attention to the fact that:
- None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use download links (including direct download links) provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- Although we are using the official download links, they may stop working after new updates are released. In this case, you can always use the source links from the "Official Links" section until we update the download links. And yes, we update links regularly and manually for every resource pack you see on this site.
- By leaving comments below and voting for the pack, you help the authors improve their project.