Trance HD resource pack captures high definition and steers it to a whole new level. It re-invents’ the Minecraft experience, to give the player an exemplified gameplay. Minecraft has several packs that have left players spoilt for choices, the experience remains the similar due to the fact that the pixelated visual effect that is specific to Minecraft. There is new trend of improvements that have seen quite a few resource packs unleash Minecraft in HD. They have infused life into the designs that make the game alive. Trance HD is indeed one of these packs that brings you this effect. Despite its debut being recent, all the indication of Trance HD being a hit are overwhelming with 15000 downloads to its credit. Trance HD design objective, was to have Minecraft attain a life and be more real. In respect to the vanilla Minecraft this appeared quite a task to hack, however, the results are quite impressive.
The experience a player derives from the features added in the pack is just but incredible; from advanced texture impressions that kicks in great visuals, merged with superiors colour palettes that seamless synergize to create a new orientation to Minecraft world, the pack plays no second fiddle to any other in its category. The functionality of High Definition packs demand top-notch systems to be integrated for their optimal performance and that is a fact. Trance HD pack is equipped with a resolution capacity of x256 and requires a high-end set of equipment and systems to support its premium functionality. In events that you compromise on quality of hardware and supporting systems, the most likely scenarios that you will encounter are multiple issues in regards to frame-rate that will greatly deplete the uniqueness of the experience. With Trance HD pack paired with the right equipment and system, Minecraft gets a new relevance in the player’s world.
Trance HD should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.13.2 - 1.13.1 - 1.13 - 1.12.2 - 1.12 - 1.11.2 - 1.11
Trance HD — Screenshots
How to install Trance HD Resource Pack:NOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be preinstalled, so be sure to install it.
- Download the Trance HD texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Trance HD Texture Pack Download
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way. None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use only official download links provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- Since the links are official and we update them manually - the links may stop working with each new update. We make every effort to update links as quickly as possible and usually we update everything on time and users have no problems, but if suddenly any link stops working - let us know through the comments below.
- Don't forget to leave a comment below and vote for the pack. By doing this, you help the author(s) keep improving the project. If you want to support the author(s), be sure to check the author links just below the download links.
[256x] [1.13.x] Download Trance HD Resource Pack
[256x] [1.12.x – 1.11.x] Download Trance HD Resource Pack
Check out the Trance HD Resource Pack on the Official Source
Curseforge: download starts automatically after a few seconds;
Mediafire: click the big blue button with the text "DOWNLOAD";
Google Drive: in the top right corner you will see a small download icon (down arrow), click it and the download should start;
Leave a reply
Links in comments are not allowed. Comments containing links will be removed.
Before commenting that the resource pack crashed your game, google your crash log. This is usually a graphic card driver issue.