Minecraft is a game that involves arranging blocks and matching cubes of same colors while undertaking some adventures. The game is just for enjoyment since the players do not have a specific goal to be achieved at the end. People like to play it during their leisure time for fun and to pass the time. The Pixelumble resource pack is designed in a way that it is simple but then giving a good visual impression for the attitude of textures. The textures are attractive to allow players perfect the game using eyes. The Pixelumble is a newly released pack but players already enjoy it and feel great as they go through the process. Vanilla textures are the most used because they are default but after certain time players wants something different. This is why many resource packs being published everyday.
But we usually try to pick only the best ones. We firmly believe that Pixelumble belongs to that category. It is simplistic but vanilla styled. The pack’s resolution of 16×16 is relatively small to allow flexibility in that it can be used in low-end computers. This enables many players to enjoy the pack as if seems affordable. The Pixelumble comes with beautiful color palette which has a good balance between vibrant and dark colors. Regarding the color palette, it is also very soft which is very important for minecraft textures. The future experience of the Minecraft itself is promising since there is a lot of improvement in the game every other time to make it more potent with vital features. The Pixelumble resource pack is promising to provide a more powerful well-structured gameplay in due course.
The Pixelumble should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.8.9 - 1.8.8 - 1.8.1 - 1.8.6 - 1.8 - 1.7.10 - 1.7.9 - 1.7.4 - 1.7
The Pixelumble — Screenshots
How to install The Pixelumble Resource Pack:NOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be preinstalled, so be sure to install it.
- Download the The Pixelumble texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Please pay attention to the fact that:
- None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use download links provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- By leaving comments below and voting you help the authors improve their project.