The Galaxy resource pack is changing everything in the world of Minecraft! Although its name suggests otherwise, the Galaxy Resource Pack isn’t a science fiction theme, but it’s ultimately a texture pack to put into consideration. This resource pack is bright, smooth and cartoony with almost 100% originality. Everything was made carefully and accurately from a tiny flower model to gaming-changing factors such as realms and dungeons. Essentially the pack is one of the few available in this class, and even among the few available, it offers the highest gaming qualities. The main purpose of this pack is to keep things as clean as possible: you will come to note that after realizing how pretty sharp its textures look at installing it. Actually, they are not packed with much in them leading to a variety of elegant visual effects that players will certainly enjoy. Every single texture in the Galaxy Resource Pack was manually created hence they are free from scratch.
This makes it particularly impressive bearing in mind that it has endless textures to design there. Galaxy Resource Pack has a very bright color palette and suits most areas. But in a few parts, it’s a bit too bright, however, this is relatively a small problem that can be easily fixed. Every visual element, from block textures to the texture of objects, appears smooth, sharp and very attractive. This is enhanced by the excellent design and the high quality x64 actual resolution of its textures. The Galaxy Resource Pack is entirely complete hence you don’t have to worry about encountering an incomplete texture during the execution time. Moreover, this resource pack is compatible with almost all PCs including the low-end ones. Galaxy Resource Pack deserves all the praises for being so dedicated to bringing a fresh and new experience to Minecraft players all around. You will be amazed at installing it due to the amount of content and features it possess!
The Galaxy Pack should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.16.5 - 1.16.4 - 1.16.3 - 1.16.2 - 1.16.1 - 1.16 - 1.15.2 - 1.15.1 - 1.15 - 1.14.4 - 1.14.3 - 1.14.2 - 1.14 - 1.13.2 - 1.13.1 - 1.13
The Galaxy Pack — Screenshots
How to install The Galaxy Pack Resource Pack:
- Most resource packs require Optifine, so be sure to download and install it. – general recommended step for all packs, Optifine is also needed for most shaders
- Download the The Galaxy Pack texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just choose the one you like, is compatible with your version/edition of Minecraft, the one you think your computer can handle in terms of performance.
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
QUICK TIP: Sometimes, when activating a pack, the game may say that the pack is made for a newer or older version of Minecraft. This is just a warning, it does not affect your gameplay in anyway, and you can still activate and enjoy the pack by simply clicking the "Yes" button when prompted.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
The Galaxy Pack Texture Pack Download
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way. None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use only official download links provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- Since the links are official and we update them manually - the links may stop working with each new update. We make every effort to update links as quickly as possible and usually we update everything on time and users have no problems, but if suddenly any link stops working - let us know through the comments below.
- Don't forget to leave a comment below and vote for the pack. By doing this, you help the author(s) keep improving the project. If you want to support the author(s), be sure to check the author links just below the download links.
Curseforge: download starts automatically after a few seconds;
Mediafire: click the big blue button with the text "DOWNLOAD";
Google Drive: in the top right corner you will see a small download icon (down arrow), click it and the download should start;