The Galaxy resource pack is changing everything in the world of Minecraft! Although its name suggests otherwise, the Galaxy Resource Pack isn’t a science fiction theme, but it’s ultimately a texture pack to put into consideration. This resource pack is bright, smooth and cartoony with almost 100% originality. Everything was made carefully and accurately from a tiny flower model to gaming-changing factors such as realms and dungeons. Essentially the pack is one of the few available in this class, and even among the few available, it offers the highest gaming qualities. The main purpose of this pack is to keep things as clean as possible: you will come to note that after realizing how pretty sharp its textures look at installing it. Actually, they are not packed with much in them leading to a variety of elegant visual effects that players will certainly enjoy. Every single texture in the Galaxy Resource Pack was manually created hence they are free from scratch.
This makes it particularly impressive bearing in mind that it has endless textures to design there. Galaxy Resource Pack has a very bright color palette and suits most areas. But in a few parts, it’s a bit too bright, however, this is relatively a small problem that can be easily fixed. Every visual element, from block textures to the texture of objects, appears smooth, sharp and very attractive. This is enhanced by the excellent design and the high quality x64 actual resolution of its textures. The Galaxy Resource Pack is entirely complete hence you don’t have to worry about encountering an incomplete texture during the execution time. Moreover, this resource pack is compatible with almost all PCs including the low-end ones. Galaxy Resource Pack deserves all the praises for being so dedicated to bringing a fresh and new experience to Minecraft players all around. You will be amazed at installing it due to the amount of content and features it possess!
The Galaxy Pack should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.14.4 - 1.14.3 - 1.14.2 - 1.14 - 1.13.2 - 1.13.1 - 1.13
The Galaxy Pack — Screenshots
How to install The Galaxy Pack Resource Pack:NOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be preinstalled, so be sure to install it.
- Download the The Galaxy Pack texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Please pay attention to the fact that:
- None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use download links (including direct download links) provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- Although we are using the official download links, they may stop working after new updates are released. In this case, you can always use the source links from the "Official Links" section until we update the download links. And yes, we update links regularly and manually for every resource pack you see on this site.
- By leaving comments below and voting for the pack, you help the authors improve their project.