The Eldpack Resource Pack 1.12.2
If you find yourself frequently playing and enjoying 16x textures or your PC, simply, can’t handle higher resolution resource packs, then The Eldpack Resource Pack is something that you definitely need to try. The Eldpack textures has been designed specifically for minecraft players who want something massive but at the lowest possible resolution.
The pack was originally designed by eld but recently a continuation project has been created and now textures are regularly updated by Jman37X. One of the best things in this pack is that it still saves the biggest part of the default look of Minecraft but at the same time provides an absolutely new and unique textures. Basically, this is one of the best 16x resource packs available online and if you’re not sure if Eldpack is a suitable resource pack for you, just give a try, you might like it. As always, take a look at the screenshots and don’t forget to leave a comment below.
The Eldpack - Screenshots
How to install The Eldpack Resource Pack
- 1) Download resource pack from the link below.
- 2) Launch Minecraft.
- 3) On the Main menu > click "Options".
- 4) On the Options menu > click "resource packs".
- 5) Move the .zip file you downloaded to the "resourcepacks" folder.
Download The Eldpack Resource Pack
- Before proceeding with download, please pay attention to:
- > None of the resource packs you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use official download links provided by original authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- > We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- > Do not forget to leave a comment. This will help the author make the pack better.