The Eldpack Resource Pack 1.16 / 1.15
Today we will present you the Eldpack, a 16×16 default resolution minecraft resource pack. Because of its unique style, the graphics of Minecraft have always been a point of debate among fans. Some find that graphics look and feel fine, while others argue that the graphics are just too dated. Since it’s release to the public, there has been hundreds, if not thousands, of resource packs released that attempt to give the game a overhaul in the graphical department. One such resource pack is the Eldpack which attempted to give the game’s graphic a face-lift. Now let’s look at what the Eldpack actually contain and why it is so well loved by the community.
Like most resource packs the goal was to vastly improve the graphics. In the case of the Eldpack, the graphics were tweaked by still remained “classic”; which is to say, they still remained very block-like but with a graphic flair. The enemies, items, GUI, and icons were all reworked as well to match the same style and for its day the results looked pretty good. Eldpack provided shading and depth not present in the base game resulting in this resource pack being beloved by the community. The one rather sore spot for this resource pack, even back in the early days, was the Creeper looked too similar to the base counterpart. It’s hard to say, but for now we can take the time to appreciate this famous resource pack and the game it helped improve.
The Eldpack - Screenshots
How to install The Eldpack Resource Pack
- Download resource pack from the link below;
- Launch Minecraft;
- On the Main menu > click "Options";
- On the Options menu > click "resource packs";
- Move the .zip file you downloaded to the "resourcepacks" folder;
Download The Eldpack Resource Pack
Before proceeding with download, please pay attention to:
- > None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use official download links provided by original authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- > We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- > Do not forget to leave a comment. This will help the authors to improve their project.