Stickland Resource Pack 1.12.2
Most the players making use of Minecraft resource packs do so because these packs add plenty of visual sparkle to gameplay by increasing detail to the texture, and enhancing the color among various other aspects. On the other hand, the Stickland resource pack follows a quite different trend. Above everything else, the Stickland resource pack is suitable mainly for people with a high sense of style.
Stickland - Screenshots
How to install Stickland
- 1) Download resource pack from the link below.
- 2) Launch Minecraft.
- 3) On the Main menu > click "Options".
- 4) On the Options menu > click "resource packs".
- 5) Move the .zip file you downloaded to the "resourcepacks" folder.
Before proceeding with download, please pay attention to:
- > None of the resource packs you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use official download links provided by original authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- > We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- > Do not forget to leave a comment. It will help author to make the pack better.
*Credit for creating and developing Stickland goes to AridWaste. It is designed and compatible with the following minecraft versions: 1.12, 1.11, 1.10. Right now Stickland has 241696 views.