Smuthy’s Daytime resource pack is newest addition that brings a vibrant new feel to the game. In the resource pack, you can expect a fun and exciting twist to the games visuals with bright colors and many other unique features. Minecraft community is very good with adding new resource packs to enhance your gaming experience and with Smuthy’s Daytime they raised the bar. When creating this resource pack you can definitely see the exceptional attention to detail. With its unique angular designs, cartoon-like features, blended with some amazing simple structures, this pack stands out from others. The default color palette itself is truly special and when you mix that with the added textures in the pack, you’ve got yourself a solid resource pack. Being a relatively brand new pack, Smuthy’s Daytime is getting a lot of attention from the minecraft community and rightfully so.
People are raving about the look and can’t stop talking about the items and blocks with special animations to add to the minecraft world. Creators are still working to complement the pack and fine tune details to continuously improve the pack for future support. This means that Smuthy’s Daytime will always receive updates for the resource pack to ensure that the pack is running smoothly and efficiently for the best experience possible. Smuthy’s Daytime texture pack uses a standard 16×16 resolution so that everyone can enjoy the resource pack that runs perfectly for whatever gaming system you use. These resource packs are a great way to enhance/enrich your Minecraft gaming experience and give individuals new content to keep the game fresh. If you want something new and exciting to add to your game, check out Smuthy’s Daytime resource pack today!
Smuthy's Daytime — Screenshots
How to install Smuthy's Daytime Resource PackNOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be installed, so be sure to install it.
- Download the resource pack from the links below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch Minecraft.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Before proceeding with download, please pay attention to:
- None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use download links provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- Do not forget to leave a comment. This will help the authors to improve their project.