The stunning Serene HD resource pack is one of the most gorgeous minecraft resource packs available today. With a touch of realism, it will make your minecraft world appear much more smooth and calming in contrast with the vanilla minecraft experience. While great on it’s own, the vanilla experience can be a tad overbearing with busy and crowded visuals. Serene resource pack aims to mend that. If you enjoy the look of default minecraft, but want to add a touch of realism with a smoother effect on the eyes, this resource pack is perfect. It will leave you feeling satisfied with it’s crisp and refreshing visuals. Without sacrificing the nostalgic feel of Vanilla Minecraft we all know and love. The ultimate aim of the Serene HD texture pack is to leave you feeling peaceful within it’s tranquil environment. Eliminating any redundant details, the Serene HD addresses major issues most resource packs suffer from.
A common issue with most HD resource packs in minecraft is the clutter of the overall visuals. Adding too many details that lend themselves to an very clumsy and noisy atmosphere. The smooth tone, and slightly muted brightness, of the Serene HD textures leaves you with a great HD experience, without all the clutter. Serenity HD resource pack boasts an improved resolution of x32. While this isn’t the highest resolution possible for resource packs. It offers a nice improvement over the Vanilla x16, without being overbearing. The pack only improves the visuals of the game’s environment. Such as block textures, item textures, and mob designs. The user interface and animations will be untouched. Download the Serene hd minecraft resource pack for a smooth, enhanced experience. One that won’t leave you feeling over bloated with redundant detail like most of other HD resource packs.
Serene HD [Serinity] should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.14.4 - 1.14.3 - 1.14.2 - 1.14 - 1.11.2 - 1.11 - 1.10.2 - 1.10 - 1.9.4 - 1.9 - 1.8.1 - 1.8.6 - 1.8
Serene HD [Serinity] — Video & Screenshots
How to install Serene HD [Serinity] Resource Pack:NOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be preinstalled, so be sure to install it.
- Download the Serene HD [Serinity] texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Please pay attention to the fact that:
- None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use download links provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- By leaving comments below and voting you help the authors improve their project.