We all know what resource packs are not new to minecraft fans. There are so many resource packs available nowadays, however, most people will probably appreciate SenseCraft Resource Pack because it doesn’t have nearly as much interest in drastically transforming the look of minecraft. The pack was originally created by SCtester with resolution of 16x which will be ideal resource pack for anyone who love default aesthetics. This pack is overall an awesome texture pack that was designed to make sure that every single visual element of minecraft looks as good as possible. In that regard, you cannot help but commend it for being one of the more polished resource packs to hit the internet in recent times because it endeavors, first and foremost, to refine the look of the game. And when all is said and done, it will give the game’s visual elements a boost.
The pack primarily working to deliver all manner of improvements to the default appearance of minecraft. There is little to complain about, especially for fans of vanilla Minecraft. Sure, you have probably heard similar boasts made before; however, there is some truth to the claims that have been made about SenseCraft. You will notice right away that the water textures are much more smoother than default. Color palette chosen for designing this set of textures was just perfect. Everything is very vibrant and greeny, item, weapon and armor textures have been reworked too. The user interface or just UI wasn’t forgotten either. minecraft has so many notable visual aspects that it would be impossible to point out ever single transformation that SenseCraft makes; however, you can expect all these major and minor changes to deliver a breathtaking result that justifies the hype surrounding SenseCraft.
SenseCraft should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.16.5 - 1.16.4 - 1.16.3 - 1.16.2 - 1.16.1 - 1.16 - 1.15.2 - 1.15.1 - 1.15 - 1.14.4 - 1.14.3 - 1.14.2 - 1.14 - 1.13.2 - 1.13.1 - 1.13 - 1.12.2 - 1.12 - 1.11.2 - 1.11
SenseCraft — Video & Screenshots
How to install SenseCraft Resource Pack:NOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be preinstalled, so be sure to install it.
- Download the SenseCraft texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
SenseCraft Texture Pack Download
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way. None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use only official download links provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- Since the links are official and we update them manually - the links may stop working with each new update. We make every effort to update links as quickly as possible and usually we update everything on time and users have no problems, but if suddenly any link stops working - let us know through the comments below.
- Don't forget to leave a comment below and vote for the pack. By doing this, you help the author(s) keep improving the project. If you want to support the author(s), be sure to check the author links just below the download links.
[16x] [1.16.x] Download SenseCraft Resource Pack
[16x] [1.15.x] Download SenseCraft Resource Pack
[16x] [1.14.x – 1.13.x] Download SenseCraft Resource Pack
[16x] [1.12.x – 1.11.x] Download SenseCraft Resource Pack
Check out the SenseCraft Resource Pack on the Official Website
Check out the SenseCraft Resource Pack on the Official Source
Curseforge: download starts automatically after a few seconds;
Mediafire: click the big blue button with the text "DOWNLOAD";
Google Drive: in the top right corner you will see a small download icon (down arrow), click it and the download should start;
Is this available in 1.17?
why is everything normal for me -_-
Hi. I wanted to report some bugs. Where do i do that?
This is such a clean pack. It has just been a week since i started using it. The textures and graphics are very good and smooth. I love it and would recommend it to my friends. Keep up the good work.
Hey, how come my leaves don’t look like that? is it a mod or something?
Hi i just want to ask .. is the shaders in these resource packs in them or i need to have good graphics card?
I really like it but it’s kinda annoying that some textures aren’t changed :/
Hey, I’m making a server, can i use this resourcepack for my server? thx.
Sry for bad english /:
Fantastic, thank you so much!
itsss nooot workiiing idk whyyy
How do I download the resource pack? It doesn’t show me a button to press or anything.
Splendid pack! but my problem is i everytime i go to a world or server, it only shows the steve skin, i use other resource packs and it works fine :( if you have time please tell me why is it happening. Thank you very much!
That’s very strange, I’m afraid I don’t know what’s causing that. My one suggestion would be to go into the texture pack folder, then navigate into the “entities” folder and delete the steve.png file. But if that doesn’t work then I don’t know what else could be causing it.
So I did deleted the steve and alex file and replaced it with my regular skin and it worked! Thank you for replying! :D
Great, I’m glad it worked out! :)
does it include shaders? or not
No, it does not. The shaders shown in the screenshots are the TME Shader pack.
Is this on purpose? My anvil has the texture, but no color, I don’t know if it’s supposed to be like marble or something, but its weird
It’s meant to look like the iron block texture, considering that iron is what it’s made out of.
Yes, you’re right the texture did look strange. It has since been updated to look much more like actual iron.
No description for what the “Autumn” version is.
It’s an alternate version which changes the foliage colors to be deep oranges and yellows. You can read more about it at the bottom of this page: http://www.planetminecraft.com/texture_pack/sensecraft—a-simple-pleasant-texture-pack-which-improves-upon-the-default-experience/
Links got broken or something?? The only link online is autumn version that im not really sure what it really is…
Bennett Eugene Troxel
Is this really compatible with 1.11? My MC is marking it as for an older version.
Hello, I’m the creator of this pack. I think the website creators may have made a mistake when labeling this, because they labeled it as being for 1.11 before I actually did update it to 1.11. But since then I have updated it, it should be working fine now with the most recent version. :)
It still says incompatible when I try to use it in 1.11
That was a bug, it has since been fixed.
i need help
Yes, how can I help?
MC is shit
this pack would be perfect if the glass were see through, and connected like dukucraft.
love this pack!!
I love the resourcepack but where is the attack indicator? It doesn’t show it.
Hello, I’m the creator of this pack. Thanks for bringing this to my attention! When porting the pack over from 1.8, I forgot to update the icons.png textures to include the attack indicator. I’ll be adding it in the next update very soon!