Minecraft has over the years continued to keep its place as one of the most popular video games. Having constant updates of the features has been one of the reasons behind remaining popular. “Seasons in Minecraft” is one of such new features which have provided the game with some new interesting features. The developers instead of going for an overhaul have opted for introducing the Seasons in Minecraft resource pack, which provides provided a new visual feature by adding in the seasons into the game. The Seasons in Minecraft resource pack, as the name indicates introduces seasons into the game. The four seasons namely Summer, winter, spring and autumn for a feature of the game. Each of these seasons changes cyclically thereby lending a new visual feel. These changes occur regularly and change on every Minecraft day, there by one does not get stuck up with a same season for a longer period of time.
The visuals that are provided for each of the seasons are quite realistic. And they have a complete overhaul as soon as the season changes. The all green look of the spring changes to an all white look for winter and a brown theme to depict the season of autumn. The overall texture and look across the seasons have been very well designed in this pack and it does provide a feel whenever the game is played. Subtler aspects have been taken care like a much brighter sky during the summer in comparison to spring, even though both the seasons do have green as a predominant color. Overall, the Seasons in Minecraft resource pack is a very good addition to the game. Keeping most of the mods intact with adding on this additional visual feature is a very creative way of striking the balance between making a change and retaining features. With the resolution of the texture being 16x, it can easily be played on lower end screens.
Seasons in Minecraft should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.16.2 - 1.16.1 - 1.16 - 1.15.2 - 1.15.1 - 1.15 - 1.14.4 - 1.14.3 - 1.14.2 - 1.14 - 1.13.2 - 1.13.1 - 1.13 - 1.12 - 1.11.2 - 1.11
Seasons in Minecraft — Video & Screenshots
How to install Seasons in Minecraft Resource Pack:NOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be preinstalled, so be sure to install it.
- Download the Seasons in Minecraft texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Before downloading, please pay attention to the fact that:
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way. None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use only official download links provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- Since the links are official and we update them manually - the links may stop working with each new update. We make every effort to update links as quickly as possible and usually we update everything on time and users have no problems, but if suddenly any link stops working - let us know through the comments below.
- Don't forget to leave a comment below and vote for the pack. By doing this, you help the author(s) keep improving the project. If you want to support the author(s), be sure to check the author links just below the download links.
Download Seasons in Minecraft Resource Pack – Seasons add-on was completely removed. If you are still looking for a Seasons pack, check out Universal Seasons.