Minecraft is one of the most popular and best created video game in the world. It is a game that allows the players get creative and build various 3D blocks. Universal Seasons is resource pack that aims at making Minecraft have a unique and special appeal to its users. This is to create something that is unusual in most traditional resource packs. This resource pack introduces, a new dimension of visuals which is a very vital aspect of Minecraft, as most visual become boring after some time no matter how get the pack seems. The universal seasons resource pack has eliminated this problem by building different visual which are season specific. Meaning that each season comes with an amazing new visual. This makes it outstanding and worth a try. Also, in this resource packs, there are various sets of texture which are created for specific seasons. This makes it possible that whenever a season changes while you have this resource pack applied, there will be a different color effect on all forms of vegetation in the pack.
The most intriguing thing about the universal resource pack is that all visual effect of each season is mind blowing and this is due to the amount of effort put in to building and creating this pack. The Universal Resource pack has high-end textures due to its 256×256 resolution. Due to its high resolution, it is best for the you to use an above average hardware computer so that you do not encounter any frame-rate problems. The pack also needs Optifine so that it works at adequately and apply the season specific visual effects. The Universal Resource pack has a well-designed and richly packed features to ensure you have nothing short of best Minecraft environment. It is carefully created to take a dynamic turn in the world of Minecraft and introduce a spectacular environment which gives you an amazing time of adventure. It erases boredom and is enriched with stunning visuals to make every stage of the game even more interesting.
Universal Seasons — Video & Screenshots
How to install Universal Seasons Resource PackNOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be installed, so be sure to install it.
- Download the resource pack from the links below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch Minecraft.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Before proceeding with download, please pay attention to:
- None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use download links provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- Do not forget to leave a comment. This will help the authors to improve their project.
Mirror links for 1.16.x – 1.15.x:
Mirror links for 1.14.x – 1.13.x:
Mirror links for 1.12.x – 1.11.x: