We all know that the textures or nowadays it is resource packs are very important part of any minecraft gameplay. To enhance and make minecraft experience better we regularly spending hours to find a suitable resource pack. For people with stronger computers it takes a little bit less time because they know their pc will be able to handle most of packs but sometimes for owners of slower computers finding a good resource pack becomes a huge problem. If you’re the owner of slow pc Resource Pack Shader Support is not something you should look at as, most probably your pc wont be able to handle this load.
New texture packs continue to release day after day, with no end in sight. There is clearly an enormous number of resource pack available online for anyone and anywhere. But for the last one or two years “Shaders” system made a huge progress in bringing realism into minecraft. Resource Pack Shader Support is a few resource packs add-on which adds a support of shaders. The addons itself contains many useful features like parallax and bump mapping which greatly improves the whole gameplay by making it as realistic as possible.
Resource Pack Shader Support should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.10.2 - 1.10 - 1.9.4 - 1.9 - 1.8.1 - 1.8.6 - 1.8
Resource Pack Shader Support — Video & Screenshots
How to install Resource Pack Shader Support Resource Pack:NOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be preinstalled, so be sure to install it.
- Download the Resource Pack Shader Support texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Please pay attention to the fact that:
- None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use download links (including direct download links) provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- Although we are using the official download links, they may stop working after new updates are released. In this case, you can always use the source links from the "Official Links" section until we update the download links. And yes, we update links regularly and manually for every resource pack you see on this site.
- By leaving comments below and voting for the pack, you help the authors improve their project.
S&K Photo Realism
If you use Continuum 1.2.1 Non-PBR put POM_Depth to 3,5 (more informations in instructions). POM is a bit flat with 256x/128x/64x.
- S&K Photo Realism 512x BM-POM
- S&K Photo Realism 512x PBRv2
- S&K Photo Realism 256x BM-POM
- S&K Photo Realism 256x PBRv2
- S&K Photo Realism 128x BM-POM
- S&K Photo Realism 128x PBRv2
- S&K Photo Realism 64x BM-POM
- S&K Photo Realism 64x PBRv2
Cyberghostde’s HD Texture Pack
If you use Continuum 1.2.1 Non-PBR put POM_Depth to 1 (more informations in instructions).
- CGO Texture Pack 256x BM-POM
- CGO Texture Pack 256x PBR
- CGO Texture Pack 128x BM-POM
- CGO Texture Pack 128x PBR
- CGO Texture Pack 64x BM-POM
- CGO Texture Pack 64x PBR
R3D Craft Smooth Realism
If you use Continuum 1.2.1 Non-PBR put POM_Depth to 2,5 (more informations in instructions). I am sorry for the look of some blocks (512x version) when POM is on with Continuum PBR. This shaderpack do not let you change the POM depth and this depth changes with the texture resolution (256x/128x/64x look better).