Relaxed Default resource pack tries to convey a realistic feel and is mostly different from other available resource packs, which focuses more on traditional realism. The pack achieves this by implementing a reasonable number of textured details. It also makes sure the game’s artistic style, which is the default, isn’t altered in any noticeable manner. This type of pack is excellent for those players who would prefer the vanilla Minecraft style. But, many players express the feeling that the game visuals should get some improvements that should include the addition of a touch to make it feel realistic. This addition would help give everything some life. The pack released not so long ago, and with the current state, it contains plenty of textures that are expertly designed, and you will definitely enjoy the texture pack as you enter the world.
The world has greenery vegetation that gives you that breathtaking look. The newly released pack entails plenty of details. Additionally, the noise, too, has completely been removed from all textures that are touched by the resource park. An additional thing to expect from this recent pack is a tad bit darker color palette than how it usually looked. Nevertheless, this new color provides a notable change, which in turn makes the gaming experience to turn out to be wholly immersive. The pack has a 32×32 type of texture resolution that is slightly up from the standard one of 16×16. This change is excellent because it gives this pack a look that is full of plenty of details. When it comes to performance, this recent pack is so smooth, and this makes it possible for you to have fun with the pack without any problem as long as your system accepts the vanilla Minecraft.
Relaxed Default should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.14.4 - 1.14.3 - 1.14.2 - 1.14 - 1.13.2 - 1.13.1 - 1.13
Relaxed Default — Screenshots
How to install Relaxed Default Resource Pack:NOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be preinstalled, so be sure to install it.
- Download the Relaxed Default texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Please pay attention to the fact that:
- None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use download links (including direct download links) provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- Although we are using the official download links, they may stop working after new updates are released. In this case, you can always use the source links from the "Official Links" section until we update the download links. And yes, we update links regularly and manually for every resource pack you see on this site.
- By leaving comments below and voting for the pack, you help the authors improve their project.