Relaxed Default resource pack tries to convey a realistic feel and is mostly different from other available resource packs, which focuses more on traditional realism. The pack achieves this by implementing a reasonable number of textured details. It also makes sure the game’s artistic style, which is the default, isn’t altered in any noticeable manner. This type of pack is excellent for those players who would prefer the vanilla Minecraft style. But, many players express the feeling that the game visuals should get some improvements that should include the addition of a touch to make it feel realistic. This addition would help give everything some life. The pack released not so long ago, and with the current state, it contains plenty of textures that are expertly designed, and you will definitely enjoy the texture pack as you enter the world.
The world has greenery vegetation that gives you that breathtaking look. The newly released pack entails plenty of details. Additionally, the noise, too, has completely been removed from all textures that are touched by the resource park. An additional thing to expect from this recent pack is a tad bit darker color palette than how it usually looked. Nevertheless, this new color provides a notable change, which in turn makes the gaming experience to turn out to be wholly immersive. The pack has a 32×32 type of texture resolution that is slightly up from the standard one of 16×16. This change is excellent because it gives this pack a look that is full of plenty of details. When it comes to performance, this recent pack is so smooth, and this makes it possible for you to have fun with the pack without any problem as long as your system accepts the vanilla Minecraft.
Relaxed Default should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.14.4 - 1.14.3 - 1.14.2 - 1.14 - 1.13.2 - 1.13.1 - 1.13
Relaxed Default — Screenshots
How to install Relaxed Default Resource Pack:
- Most resource packs require Optifine, so be sure to download and install it. – general recommended step for all packs, Optifine is also needed for most shaders
- Download the Relaxed Default texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just choose the one you like, is compatible with your version/edition of Minecraft, the one you think your computer can handle in terms of performance.
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
QUICK TIP: Sometimes, when activating a pack, the game may say that the pack is made for a newer or older version of Minecraft. This is just a warning, it does not affect your gameplay in anyway, and you can still activate and enjoy the pack by simply clicking the "Yes" button when prompted.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Relaxed Default Texture Pack Download
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way. None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use only official download links provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- Since the links are official and we update them manually - the links may stop working with each new update. We make every effort to update links as quickly as possible and usually we update everything on time and users have no problems, but if suddenly any link stops working - let us know through the comments below.
- Don't forget to leave a comment below and vote for the pack. By doing this, you help the author(s) keep improving the project. If you want to support the author(s), be sure to check the author links just below the download links.
Curseforge: download starts automatically after a few seconds;
Mediafire: click the big blue button with the text "DOWNLOAD";
Google Drive: in the top right corner you will see a small download icon (down arrow), click it and the download should start;