Realistico Resource Pack 1.14 / 1.13
If you want to improve the gameplay of Minecraft then there are certain resource packs that can solve this issue. Larger resource pack can cause more difficulty for a player. Resource packs affect how a player experiences the game. Some can cause certain aspects of the game to appear more realistic and other times it may have the opposite affect and cause the games layout to look cartoon. The Realistico resource pack contains a realistic 512x resolution which provides lifelike textures. Some examples of these realistic components are 3D modeling, lighting and shading affects. These affects make the landscape of the game more visually appealing. However, the perks of these realistic themes from the resource pack come at a price.
Special bump mapping is required in order to run the resource pack and will cause your computer to work harder than it normally would to just run the game itself. The pack is not a perfect but for still being in the process of perfection, it is rather useful. The complected pack is suppose to be compatible with the lastest version of minecraft but it might not be completely finished until a few next releases. However, don’t let this discourage you from downloading the resource pack and giving it a try. If you plan on giving Realistico a try you’ll have to be sure you have Minecraft Forge installed and running properly. You will also have to have Optifine installed in order to have linking glass textures and sky improvements. The bump mapping in Realistico will also require you have Optifine installed in order to run properly. If you neglect to install Optifine it will cause textures in this resource pack to look odd and not 3D like they should.
Realistico - Screenshots
Realistico - YouTube Video
How to install Realistico
- 1) Download resource pack from the link below.
- 2) Launch Minecraft.
- 3) On the Main menu > click "Options".
- 4) On the Options menu > click "resource packs".
- 5) Move the .zip file you downloaded to the "resourcepacks" folder.
Before proceeding with download, please pay attention to:
- > None of the resource packs you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use official download links provided by original authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- > We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- > Do not forget to leave a comment. It will help author to make the pack better.
*Credit for creating and developing Realistico goes to matteorizzo. It is designed and compatible with the following minecraft versions: 1.14, 1.13, 1.12, 1.11, 1.10 & more. Right now Realistico has 2567182 views.