Realistico Resource Pack 1.12.2
Realistico resource pack is one of the newest realistic themed packs for minecraft. Even being not a big fan of realistic themes, I can tell you just one thing about this Realistico – It’s awesome! It’s realistic! It’s extemely simple! This set of textures was created by matteorizzo and it comes in a huge 512x resolution which may be a limitation for your PC, but if you’re able – try Realistico! You will enjoy it! And yes, I almost forgot to tell you. Matteorizzo tries to make this pack similar to default textures by matching the correct colors and indications of shape, just like original minecraft textures – but with some realism in it!
Please note: Realistico Resource Pack is still in W.I.P.Screenshots
- 1) Download resource pack from the link below.
- 2) Launch Minecraft.
- 3) On the Main menu > click "Options".
- 4) On the Options menu > click "resource packs".
- 5) Move the .zip file you downloaded to the "resourcepacks" folder.
Before proceeding with downloading, please pay attention to:
- > None of the resource packs you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use official download links provided by original authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- > We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- > Do not forget to leave a comment. It will help author to make the pack better.
*Credit for creating and developing Realistico goes to matteorizzo. It is designed and compatible with the following minecraft versions: 1.12, 1.11, 1.10, 1.9, 1.8, 1.7. Right now Realistico has 933970 views.