A new resource pack called RealCW has been released recently. As official authors of RealCW Resource Pack says, it took a lot of months for them to finish this pack and make it available for everyone.
I love the feature that it doesn’t really deviate from the original minecraft textures. Also, I like that it comes in 2 different resolutions: 128x which is not so large resolution and can be enjoyed by most of us, and the 256x which is pretty nice resolution for those who have better PC and wants to get more enjoyment from this pack.
RealCW — Screenshots
How to install RealCW Resource PackNOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be installed, so be sure to install it.
- Download the resource pack from the links below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch Minecraft.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Before proceeding with download, please pay attention to:
- None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use download links provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- Do not forget to leave a comment. This will help the authors to improve their project.