Have you heard about the Pixel Perfection resource pack? Are you now wondering that if it’s a really unique and one-of-a-kind Minecraft resource pack? Well, this resource pack does not necessarily feature any underlying and specific theme. Typically, all resource packs are classified into some common groupings, such as RPG, rustic, medieval, and so on. But, for the Pixel Perfection resource pack, this grouping can’t be applied as such. The creator/designer of this Minecraft resource pack has implemented this pack in order to offer you a set of impressive and interesting visuals. Some of these visuals are absolutely worth watching. For example, these texture packs can bring real improvements to your default Minecraft game. Nevertheless, not every texture of this Pixel Perfection resource pack is compelling enough.
Instead, some of the textures are quite flat and simple. Hence, from an overall standpoint, it can be mentioned that the Pixel Perfection resource pack has the combination of some absolutely compelling textures and also some really simple and clean textures. If you are now planning to use the Pixel Perfection resource pack, then you must note that it depends on a few mods very heavily, such as Optifine because it uses special biome colors, CTM, custom colors, connected textures, and even more. Hence, before installing this resource pack, please make sure to use the most recent version of Optifine. Kindly note that the Pixel Perfection resource pack supports the standard 16x resolution. But, you should not be noticing any detailed and sharp textures. You will see a great amount of green in the sky during both the early and late hours of the day which is a unique part of this Pixel Perfection resource pack.
Pixel Perfection — Video & Screenshots
How to install Pixel Perfection Resource PackNOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be installed, so be sure to install it.
- Download the resource pack from the links below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch Minecraft.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Before proceeding with download, please pay attention to:
- None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use download links provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- Do not forget to leave a comment. This will help the authors to improve their project.
Download Pixel Perfection Resource Pack from Official Source – by Nova_Wostra
[16x] [1.16.x – 1.15.x] Download Pixel Perfection Resource Pack – by Nova_Wostra