Have you heard about the Pixel Perfection resource pack? Are you now wondering that if it’s a really unique and one-of-a-kind Minecraft resource pack? Well, this resource pack does not necessarily feature any underlying and specific theme. Typically, all resource packs are classified into some common groupings, such as RPG, rustic, medieval, and so on. But, for the Pixel Perfection resource pack, this grouping can’t be applied as such. The creator/designer of this Minecraft resource pack has implemented this pack in order to offer you a set of impressive and interesting visuals. Some of these visuals are absolutely worth watching. For example, these texture packs can bring real improvements to your default Minecraft game. Nevertheless, not every texture of this Pixel Perfection resource pack is compelling enough.
Instead, some of the textures are quite flat and simple. Hence, from an overall standpoint, it can be mentioned that the Pixel Perfection resource pack has the combination of some absolutely compelling textures and also some really simple and clean textures. If you are now planning to use the Pixel Perfection resource pack, then you must note that it depends on a few mods very heavily, such as Optifine because it uses special biome colors, CTM, custom colors, connected textures, and even more. Hence, before installing this resource pack, please make sure to use the most recent version of Optifine. Kindly note that the Pixel Perfection resource pack supports the standard 16x resolution. But, you should not be noticing any detailed and sharp textures. You will see a great amount of green in the sky during both the early and late hours of the day which is a unique part of this Pixel Perfection resource pack.
Pixel Perfection should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.19.4 - 1.19.3 - 1.19.2 - 1.19.1 - 1.19 - 1.18.2 - 1.18.1 - 1.18 - 1.17.1 - 1.17 - 1.16.5 - 1.16.4 - 1.16.3 - 1.16.2 - 1.16.1 - 1.16 - 1.15.2 - 1.15.1 - 1.15 - 1.11.2 - 1.11 - 1.10.2 - 1.10 - 1.9.4 - 1.9 - 1.8.9 - 1.8.8 - 1.8.1 - 1.8.6 - 1.8 - 1.7.10 - 1.7.9 - 1.7.4 - 1.7 - 1.6.4 - 1.6.2 - Bedrock Edition - PE
Pixel Perfection — Video & Screenshots
How to install Pixel Perfection Resource Pack:NOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be preinstalled, so be sure to install it.
- Download the Pixel Perfection texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Pixel Perfection - Comparison Without shaders
Pixel Perfection - Comparison With Complementary Shaders
Before downloading, please pay attention to the fact that:
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way. None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use only official download links provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- Since the links are official and we update them manually - the links may stop working with each new update. We make every effort to update links as quickly as possible and usually we update everything on time and users have no problems, but if suddenly any link stops working - let us know through the comments below.
- Don't forget to leave a comment below and vote for the pack. By doing this, you help the author(s) keep improving the project. If you want to support the author(s), be sure to check the author links just below the download links.
Download Pixel Perfection Bedrock Edition Resource Pack
[16x] [1.19.x] Download Pixel Perfection Resource Pack
[16x] [1.18.x] Download Pixel Perfection Resource Pack
[16x] [1.17.x – 1.15.x] Download Pixel Perfection Resource Pack
[16x] [1.11.x] Download Pixel Perfection Resource Pack
[16x] [1.10.x] Download Pixel Perfection Resource Pack
[16x] [1.9.x] Download Pixel Perfection Resource Pack
[16x] [1.8.x] Download Pixel Perfection Resource Pack
[16x] [1.7.x] Download Pixel Perfection Resource Pack
This does NOT work with Minecraft 1.19.4., as is stated above. Version 1.19.4 is listed as one of the versions that this mod should work with. It does not. Do a better job
It works fine on 1.19.4, if you get an incompatibility message why don’t you just ignore it by clicking yes?
does this work with the windows version and if so how do i get it to work.
I looove this pack and the new sounds it adds especially! The tones and textures of blocks still synergise well together and have a deeper more meaningful twist than other packs. Though I am curious as to wether there is a new nether portal texture or not. was the old one left in on purpose fro preference, or is the pack glitched in some capacity? I’d love to know so I can get something I am missing or just to understand.
Love this resource pack! But unfortunately the tree textures don’t work in 1.18 :/ there’s white pixels in between the leaves which doesn’t look very pretty, hope this can get fixed! Really happy otherwise :)
I love the way this looks however the constant booming noise that follows you everywhere while you are underground is annoying and you can’t stop it without turning your master volume down which is a bit of a lat down.
how do i get the sky as shown in the pictures on 1.17? it doesn’t seem to be working
Have you installed optifine?
Anyone having trouble having this resource pack being recognized by the game? It isn’t showing up in the Resource Packs selection.
You can easily fix this by unpacking and repacking without the main folder. In other words, your .zip archive should contain mcmeta, some txt (in some packs) files, pack.png (icon) and no other folders besides “assets”.
I hope this amazing texture can be ported to bedrock someday…
the grass path texture doesn’t work :(
Grass path is broken
This looks amazing!!!
This is the go to pack because it looks amazing even without shaders.
Matthijs de Rijk
Would love to see an update of this
Best texture pack EVER! I love it! Best of all, I love the easy download!
Am I allowed to make edits to this pack (not planning on releasing the pack with edits as a different pack, or at all, but it may be shown in Youtube)?
sy play tochips
1.11 favourite :D can t wait for llama update
the transparent option tabs dont look too great though, especially the ‘leave bed’ tab