The Pencil Pack resource pack is one of the most unique and innovative Minecraft texture packs available today. This particular pack is exceptional with its detailed hand drawings. Most resource packs do not feature hand-drawn texture packs. Sometimes you will see resource packs that provide limited quantities of hand-drawn textures, but avid Mindcraft gamers will know how truly rare it is to come across a resource pack that has its own creative genesis. The developer of the Pencil Pack has been diligently updating this resource pack. This is remarkable considering how long this product has been out: six years. This shows the developer’s continued affection for this resource pack. Experienced Minecraft players will be in love with all the hand-drawn elements included in this resource pack. The Minecraft world has been infiltrated with hand-drawn elements in pencil, pen, and watercolor. These hand-drawn attributes give the Minecraft world a comic book feel that takes it far from its computer graphic roots. The concept behind this resource pack may not be revolutionary but its execution is sublime. The textures in this pack expertly intertwine with the game’s original visual style. Many of the textures in the resource pack stand out against the basic textures of the original. This pack is not without some minute detractions.
Occasionally you will see roughness in a few of the textures. Luckily, the disturbances are minimal and will not impact your overall experience. When compared to other resource packs with similar styles the Pencil Pack is on another level. This pack is definitely not a regurgitation of existing material. When you enable the Pencil Pack Hand-Drawn many of the included textures in the Minecraft universe will look blurry and speckled. This could be the result of the artist’s perspective or a technical glitch. Despite this, the Pencil Pack’s triumph is the artist’s depiction of the villagers. Each one stands apart from the rest as each villager has been granted a unique look. You will never have to struggle to tell a farmer from a butcher again with the aid of this resource pack. A crucial point to observe is that this resource pack is yet to be completed. As of now the Pencil Pack remains in development. New textures could still be added while other textures could be replaced. Perhaps some flaws noted in this article will no longer be valid when the pack has been finished. Overall the Pencil Pack looks fun and distinctive. Expect this resource pack to get even better with time and the developer’s hard work. At a 128x resolution, this resource pack will be detailed. The Pencil Pack will require more attention from your CPU to display the detailed graphics. Players on older computers may have trouble running Minecraft with Pencil Pack.
Pencil Pack should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.16.5 - 1.16.4 - 1.16.3 - 1.16.2 - 1.16.1 - 1.16 - 1.15.2 - 1.15.1 - 1.15 - 1.14.4 - 1.14.3 - 1.14.2 - 1.14 - 1.13.2 - 1.13.1 - 1.13 - 1.12.2 - 1.12 - 1.11.2 - 1.11 - 1.10.2 - 1.10 - 1.9.4 - 1.9 - 1.8.9 - 1.8.8 - 1.8.1 - 1.8.6 - 1.8 - 1.7.10 - 1.7.9 - 1.7.4 - 1.7
Pencil Pack — Video & Screenshots
How to install Pencil Pack Resource Pack:NOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be preinstalled, so be sure to install it.
- Download the Pencil Pack texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Please pay attention to the fact that:
- None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use download links (including direct download links) provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- Although we are using the official download links, they may stop working after new updates are released. In this case, you can always use the source links from the "Official Links" section until we update the download links. And yes, we update links regularly and manually for every resource pack you see on this site.
- By leaving comments below and voting for the pack, you help the authors improve their project.