Nuper Gummi was a popular resource pack because it offers multiple benefits for the players. Like most resource packs it will improve the appearance of Minecraft and make it look more attractive. Additionally, the pack is also optimizing the textures which are being used, to make the game load and run more smoothly compared to the default way of doing so. The unique color combinations and artistic textures used in Nuper Gummi resource pack have not been used in most of the other texture packs available make it ideal for players who want a new look. The improvement in the Frames Per Second (FPS) is also another reason why players prefer to use this pack if they play the game in the PVP mode regularly. The art style used in the resource pack is inspired with a cartoonish look. The colors which are used in the pack are far more vibrant and look much brighter than the colors in most of the other resource packs.
Some of the textures have a distinctive spiralling look which appears slightly unusual initially. Yet these textures are a change from the conventional textures, and give the game a unique appearance. Nuper Gummi has been released more than three years ago. Since then it has been updated frequently, to add more content to the texture. The developers have also ensured that it conforms to all the latest relevant standards which are applicable for the textures when new versions are released. If the optimization of Minecraft is considered, it is observed that when Nuper Gummi is activated, the game will run smoothly. This will result in a slight increase in the frame rate when the resource pack is being used. The excellent optimization of Nuper Gummi along with the x16 resolution required ensures that it will work properly even when an inexpensive computer is being used. The user interface is also modified, to make it compatible with the cartoon like art style which is implemented in the resource pack.
Nuper Gummi should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.12.2 - 1.12 - 1.11.2 - 1.11 - 1.10.2 - 1.10 - 1.9.4 - 1.9 - 1.8.9 - 1.8.8 - 1.8.1 - 1.8.6 - 1.8 - 1.7.10 - 1.7.9 - 1.7.4 - 1.7
Nuper Gummi — Video & Screenshots
How to install Nuper Gummi Resource Pack:NOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be preinstalled, so be sure to install it.
- Download the Nuper Gummi texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Please pay attention to the fact that:
- None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use download links (including direct download links) provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- Although we are using the official download links, they may stop working after new updates are released. In this case, you can always use the source links from the "Official Links" section until we update the download links. And yes, we update links regularly and manually for every resource pack you see on this site.
- By leaving comments below and voting for the pack, you help the authors improve their project.