NuggetCraft Resource Pack 1.14 / 1.13
A cartoon-themed resource pack, NuggetCraft by NuggetCake puts its focus on providing a vibrant, high quality look to your Minecraft world. Despite its initial dark and moody theme, the pack transitioned to what it is today after going through development troubles. It was originally meant to have a 32×32 resolution, but that was changed to 16×16 in regards to users with lower-end PC’s. The cartoonish theme perfectly complements the original playful look with which Minecraft was originally created. Boring, dull grass now has a lively and dynamic green look. Cartoon-themed resource packs usually go overboard with their goal, making Minecraft an overly bright mess of eye-stabbing oversaturated colors and lines. NuggetCraft resource pack aims to find a perfect balance to suite all players. Nobody likes having their game look like a child drew it. Even though it completely overhauls the world, NuggetCraft still keeps a slight touch of original textures that make Minecraft what it is.
Don’t be fooled by a seemingly low 16×16 resolution. NuggetCraft was carefully put together, pixel by pixel, to ensure the highest quality at the lowest performance impact. Every block is made with special attention to detail. NuggetCraft combines a slightly brighter look, that of the Minecraft Alpha versions, with a mildly darker theme that helps you fully immerse yourself and enjoy the game. NuggetCraft supports the latest Minecraft 1.14 version. Even though it’s still in development, all of the most common blocks have a completely new trademark look. When it’s 100% completed, NuggetCraft will have changed every current texture in the game. Furthermore, NuggetCraft comes with a whole new array of fresh GUI elements to spice up your game, even when you’re not inside your world. Those changes are subtle to ensure a non-intrusive look. NuggetCraft is the bread and butter of Minecraft resource packs. All things are taken into consideration. It’s going to give you a whole new experience without taking a single digit off of your FPS.
NuggetCraft - Screenshots
How to install NuggetCraft Resource Pack
- 1) Download resource pack from the link below.
- 2) Launch Minecraft.
- 3) On the Main menu > click "Options".
- 4) On the Options menu > click "resource packs".
- 5) Move the .zip file you downloaded to the "resourcepacks" folder.
Download NuggetCraft Resource Pack
- Before proceeding with download, please pay attention to:
- > None of the resource packs you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use official download links provided by original authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- > We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- > Do not forget to leave a comment. This will help the author make the pack better.