A cartoon-themed resource pack, NuggetCraft by NuggetCake puts its focus on providing a vibrant, high quality look to your Minecraft world. Despite its initial dark and moody theme, the pack transitioned to what it is today after going through development troubles. It was originally meant to have a 32×32 resolution, but that was changed to 16×16 in regards to users with lower-end PC’s. The cartoonish theme perfectly complements the original playful look with which Minecraft was originally created. Boring, dull grass now has a lively and dynamic green look. Cartoon-themed resource packs usually go overboard with their goal, making Minecraft an overly bright mess of eye-stabbing oversaturated colors and lines. NuggetCraft resource pack aims to find a perfect balance to suite all players. Nobody likes having their game look like a child drew it. Even though it completely overhauls the world, NuggetCraft still keeps a slight touch of original textures that make Minecraft what it is.
Don’t be fooled by a seemingly low 16×16 resolution. NuggetCraft was carefully put together, pixel by pixel, to ensure the highest quality at the lowest performance impact. Every block is made with special attention to detail. NuggetCraft combines a slightly brighter look, that of the Minecraft Alpha versions, with a mildly darker theme that helps you fully immerse yourself and enjoy the game. NuggetCraft supports the latest Minecraft 1.14 version. Even though it’s still in development, all of the most common blocks have a completely new trademark look. When it’s 100% completed, NuggetCraft will have changed every current texture in the game. Furthermore, NuggetCraft comes with a whole new array of fresh GUI elements to spice up your game, even when you’re not inside your world. Those changes are subtle to ensure a non-intrusive look. NuggetCraft is the bread and butter of Minecraft resource packs. All things are taken into consideration. It’s going to give you a whole new experience without taking a single digit off of your FPS.
NuggetCraft should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.16.5 - 1.16.4 - 1.16.3 - 1.16.2 - 1.16.1 - 1.16 - 1.15.2 - 1.15.1 - 1.15 - 1.14.4 - 1.14.3 - 1.14.2 - 1.14 - 1.13.2 - 1.13.1 - 1.13
NuggetCraft — Screenshots
How to install NuggetCraft Resource Pack:NOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be preinstalled, so be sure to install it.
- Download the NuggetCraft texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
NuggetCraft - Comparison Without shaders
NuggetCraft - Comparison With Sildurs Shaders
Before downloading, please pay attention to the fact that:
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way. None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use only official download links provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- Since the links are official and we update them manually - the links may stop working with each new update. We make every effort to update links as quickly as possible and usually we update everything on time and users have no problems, but if suddenly any link stops working - let us know through the comments below.
- Don't forget to leave a comment below and vote for the pack. By doing this, you help the author(s) keep improving the project. If you want to support the author(s), be sure to check the author links just below the download links.
fishy is salty
yo this is a great texture pack but it has some pretty high fire, could you tell me where in the files the fire texture is so i can edit it, thanks in advance
Real fast, when I add the resource pack in, it works but some of the textures will not load. The water will not change. It stays the same. Any idea whats going on?
This is a terrible resource pack! it looks nothing like the photos!
Quite a lot of items are normal. Iron pickaxe, for example, has the default texture, while the iron axe has a new texture. Then again, I play 1.14.4, not 1.14.
The shadows in the pic doesnt look anything like it does in the game and the same with the water ;( I already tried changing the settings a bit but nothing works