The Novik resource pack is relatively new and is still in development. But the pack is proving to be one of the more interesting ones for Minecraft enthusiasts to note. The Novik Pack is a 16×16 vanilla texture pack that focuses on building activities. The pack includes unique textures that work for construction purposes and features adjustments to blocks and items to make them better for building. Among the pieces that the Novik pack has updated the most include crates, brick walls, stone walls, tiles, and other building-related items. People who produce large builds in Minecraft will appreciate the Novik Pack the most. The wood crates are among the most heavily impacted blocks in this resource pack. The crates feature natural wood appearances without being too complicated. The dirt blocks also appear a little more refined.
It becomes easier for people to distinguish between building blocks and other items in one’s surroundings when the Novik texture pack comes into play. The tiles are very detailed and don’t include lots of noise. But while this is a 16×16 pack, the textures are more thorough than what a user might find in most of other x16 packs. The 16×16 resolution on this resource pack is still essential, as it ensures that the Novik Pack is more accessible to people with low-end computers. Users will also notice some slight changes to the grass textures and other plants. These include a few changes to sunflowers, bushes, and other plants one can place around a massive build. These changes will produce a better all-around style that makes every building in the Minecraft universe look more distinct. The Novik Pack works well for various buildings, including houses and castles. A user can use a combination of wood and stone materials together to produce a more realistic or detailed build.
Novik Pack should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.17 - 1.16.5 - 1.16.4 - 1.16.3 - 1.16.2 - 1.16.1 - 1.16 - 1.15.2 - 1.15.1 - 1.15 - 1.14.4 - 1.14.3 - 1.14.2 - 1.14
Novik Pack — Screenshots
How to install Novik Pack Resource Pack:NOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be preinstalled, so be sure to install it.
- Download the Novik Pack texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Please pay attention to the fact that:
- None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use download links (including direct download links) provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- Although we are using the official download links, they may stop working after new updates are released. In this case, you can always use the source links from the "Official Links" section until we update the download links. And yes, we update links regularly and manually for every resource pack you see on this site.
- By leaving comments below and voting for the pack, you help the authors improve their project.