The Naturus resource pack for Vanilla Minecraft is quickly becoming a common feature among players looking for a nature-packed theme. This resource pack is centered on natural world features such as trees and grass. The focus on nature in Naturus pack has made it one of the best for enhancing natural elements of Vanilla Minecraft by giving it a crisp texture that is full of life. Custom sounds that include sounds of leaves rustling in the wind complete the resource pack, providing an engaging experience for the players. Although this resource pack can be used to customize your Vanilla Minecraft game to bring about a fulfilling effect while playing, there are still a lot to be done in order to make it a perfect fit for everyone. For instance, if the developers could incorporate the sounds of animals in its features, then the game would be more acceptable and engaging to a wide audience.
It is still not yet clear if the developers are planning to add such sounds to the captivating nature-packed theme of the Naturus resource pack. It is important to realize that you will need Optifine installed into your minecraft in order for Naturus resource pack to work properly. Also remember to update Optifine every now and then so as to get the most out of Naturus. Players can also use custom colors and the top-rated custom sky to adjust the graphical background for improved game experience. This will make the feeling more realistic as you play the Vanilla Minecraft game. The lighting can also be adjusted to moody or bright in accordance to the player’s preference. Setting a low light while playing will help hide some graphical blunders that are noticeable when brightness is high. The Naturus pack is worth having for anyone looking for a nature-themed resource pack for Minecraft. You can try Naturus today and see how well you will like the new features that it brings to your Vanilla Minecraft.
Naturus — Video & Screenshots
How to install Naturus Resource PackNOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be installed, so be sure to install it.
- Download the resource pack from the links below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch Minecraft.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
- Animated 3D leaf models
- Falling leaf particles
- Animated grass
- Slanted sun/moon
- Improved snow/rain textures
- Darker water
- Custom skybox – Optifine required
- Custom lightmap – Optifine required
Before proceeding with download, please pay attention to:
- None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use download links provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- Do not forget to leave a comment. This will help the authors to improve their project.