The Naturus resource pack for Vanilla Minecraft is quickly becoming a common feature among players looking for a nature-packed theme. This resource pack is centered on natural world features such as trees and grass. The focus on nature in Naturus pack has made it one of the best for enhancing natural elements of Vanilla Minecraft by giving it a crisp texture that is full of life. Custom sounds that include sounds of leaves rustling in the wind complete the resource pack, providing an engaging experience for the players. Although this resource pack can be used to customize your Vanilla Minecraft game to bring about a fulfilling effect while playing, there are still a lot to be done in order to make it a perfect fit for everyone. For instance, if the developers could incorporate the sounds of animals in its features, then the game would be more acceptable and engaging to a wide audience.
It is still not yet clear if the developers are planning to add such sounds to the captivating nature-packed theme of the Naturus resource pack. It is important to realize that you will need Optifine installed into your minecraft in order for Naturus resource pack to work properly. Also remember to update Optifine every now and then so as to get the most out of Naturus. Players can also use custom colors and the top-rated custom sky to adjust the graphical background for improved game experience. This will make the feeling more realistic as you play the Vanilla Minecraft game. The lighting can also be adjusted to moody or bright in accordance to the player’s preference. Setting a low light while playing will help hide some graphical blunders that are noticeable when brightness is high. The Naturus pack is worth having for anyone looking for a nature-themed resource pack for Minecraft. You can try Naturus today and see how well you will like the new features that it brings to your Vanilla Minecraft.
Naturus should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.16.5 - 1.16.4 - 1.16.3 - 1.16.2 - 1.16.1 - 1.16 - 1.15.2 - 1.15.1 - 1.15 - 1.13.2 - 1.13.1 - 1.13 - 1.12.2 - 1.12 - 1.11.2 - 1.11 - 1.10.2 - 1.10 - 1.9.4 - 1.9 - 1.8.1 - 1.8.6 - 1.8
Naturus — Video & Screenshots
How to install Naturus Resource Pack:NOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be preinstalled, so be sure to install it.
- Download the Naturus texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
- Animated 3D leaf models
- Falling leaf particles
- Animated grass
- Slanted sun/moon
- Improved snow/rain textures
- Darker water
- Custom skybox – Optifine required
- Custom lightmap – Optifine required
Naturus Texture Pack Download
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way. None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use only official download links provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- Since the links are official and we update them manually - the links may stop working with each new update. We make every effort to update links as quickly as possible and usually we update everything on time and users have no problems, but if suddenly any link stops working - let us know through the comments below.
- Don't forget to leave a comment below and vote for the pack. By doing this, you help the author(s) keep improving the project. If you want to support the author(s), be sure to check the author links just below the download links.
[1.16.x – 1.15.x] Download Naturus Resource Pack
[1.13.x – 1.12.x] Download Naturus Resource Pack
[1.11.x – 1.10.x] Download Naturus Resource Pack
[1.9.x – 1.8.x] Download Naturus Resource Pack
Check out the Naturus Resource Pack on the Official Source
Curseforge: download starts automatically after a few seconds;
Mediafire: click the big blue button with the text "DOWNLOAD";
Google Drive: in the top right corner you will see a small download icon (down arrow), click it and the download should start;
On the 1.13-1.12 one, the grass block texture is the grass itself texture. Whats going on?
I like it <3
will this work for a Dell Inspiron 14 3000 ???
i really want this texture pack but im scared ill break the laptop :(
You won’t have to fear for your laptop, the game might run a bit slower but by tweaking the graphics settings a bit, you can achieve 60fps I have no doubt.
I really love this texturepack witht he 3d moving grass and eaves, but the red lightning is waaayy too bright. Literally my whole game is red. I really like the cutom colors, but I wanna turn it down by like 50%. Is there a way to fix this?
The fake grass looks very good and a very good detail like wheat, but please, you can do something so that it does not go wrong with flowers, water, gutters, etz …
Hey, I think this texture pack is absolutely lovely. I only have one problem with it, and that is the yellow lighting. Is there a way to remove that without turning custom lighting off? Because I do like the custom lighting, I just don’t like that it’s just yellow.
The moon is big and pure white for me, any help?