No hardcore Minecraft gamer doesn’t know of the original Monsterley resource pack. Released a couple of years ago, it was such a big deal at the time and it quickly became quite popular. Well, if you are always browsing for new packs, then you definitely caught sight of the new Monsterley HD Universal resource pack, which is supposed to be a successor to the original but with even more goodies and a wide range of unique features to offer. As the name can tell, the pack offers high resolution graphics of top notch quality. The style is quite similar to the original Monsterley pack; a semi-realistic art style that enhances the overall visuals of the game and it even comes with more beautiful textures that add depth and beauty to the graphics. Moreover, the new pack offers more refined graphics with better sharpness and higher quality.
In addition, all the features one can think of are present. There is a collection of novel animations as well as a lot of breathtaking 3D models. Even the new font is very attractive and there is a new user interface that makes things a lot easier to manage. The new pack definitely kept all the good things about the original pack and added even more to it. It’s worthy to note that, as one could already guess, the Monsterley HD Universal resource pack comes utilizes a high resolution of 128 x 128 to allow its high quality graphics to shine. This means that it needs strong hardware to run, that is above average at least for things to run smoothly. In addition, please note that some of the pack’s functions require Optifine to run properly, so if you want to make the best out of this pack, please make sure to have Optifine installed first.
Monsterley HD Universal should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.16.5 - 1.16.4 - 1.16.3 - 1.16.2 - 1.16.1 - 1.16 - 1.15.2 - 1.15.1 - 1.15 - 1.14.4 - 1.14.3 - 1.14.2 - 1.14 - 1.13.2 - 1.13.1 - 1.13
Monsterley HD Universal — Video & Screenshots
How to install Monsterley HD Universal Resource Pack:NOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be preinstalled, so be sure to install it.
- Download the Monsterley HD Universal texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Please pay attention to the fact that:
- None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use download links (including direct download links) provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- Although we are using the official download links, they may stop working after new updates are released. In this case, you can always use the source links from the "Official Links" section until we update the download links. And yes, we update links regularly and manually for every resource pack you see on this site.
- By leaving comments below and voting for the pack, you help the authors improve their project.
[128x] [1.16.x] Download Monsterley HD Add-On: Biomes O’ Plenty – requires the Monsterley HD Universal pack