Minecraft Compromise resource pack is all set to offer you spectacular visuals. If you are playing Minecraft and do not want to completely change the look of the game, but just want to improve certain things in the game, then please use this particular resource pack without any dilemmas. As you probably know that the version of Minecraft 1.14.4 has already introduced a bunch of new textures. What’s your view about these textures? Well, the Minecraft community has provided a mixed opinion about these new texture changes that come with Minecraft 1.14. For example, many people of the Minecraft community have totally loved and welcomes these amazingly new textures. Whereas, another group of people has disliked these textures. But, no worries anymore! Minecraft Compromise texture pack is all set to fulfill your wish and demands. This resource pack is aimed to provide you the best views of the two worlds. Let’s now find out what are the things that are covered through this resource pack. Well, it offers you all the worthwhile changes made in 1.17 and newer versions, but at the same time replaces the new “wrong” textures that came with the new version of Minecraft with better ones.
In addition to it, it will also present you various other textures and visual changes. That’s why this Minecraft Compromise resource pack is truly unique and it will definitely stand out from the rest. This pack certainly offers a few minor tweaks and that’s why all the textures of the default Minecraft fit so perfectly and nicely with it. Rest assured that this pack is one of the best in its category. Each individual texture will definitely fit very nicely with this resource pack. There is one more benefit too. Minecraft Compromise resource pack offers you a set of nice sound effects. This includes a lot of old sounds as well as a blend with new ones. The resource pack even comes with various user-interface tweaks and that’s why the overall game interface looks sleek, intuitive, and highly appealing. Hence, all Minecraft textures fit perfectly without causing FPS issues. In other words, it offers stable frame rates. So, for your regular PC/system that can smoothly run and handle vanilla Minecraft, this resource pack will be very much appropriate. It offers you a real vanilla Minecraft feel, along with some changes and tweaks in its gaming look and interface. To summarize, it’s one of the best default resource packs to try!
Minecraft Compromise should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.17 - 1.16.5 - 1.16.4 - 1.16.3 - 1.16.2 - 1.16.1 - 1.16 - 1.15.2 - 1.15.1 - 1.15 - Bedrock Edition - PE
Minecraft Compromise — Screenshots
How to install Minecraft Compromise Resource Pack:NOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be preinstalled, so be sure to install it.
- Download the Minecraft Compromise texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Please pay attention to the fact that:
- None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use download links (including direct download links) provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- Although we are using the official download links, they may stop working after new updates are released. In this case, you can always use the source links from the "Official Links" section until we update the download links. And yes, we update links regularly and manually for every resource pack you see on this site.
- By leaving comments below and voting for the pack, you help the authors improve their project.