Have you heard about Memory’s city resource pack? It brings an absolutely gorgeous set of modern, beautiful, and eye-catching textures. It’s great for all Minecraft players that want to improve the game texture and offer it a better and more intriguing look. It’s designed by Fivetoo52 who has implemented this resource pack for those enthusiastic Minecraft players who do not like the boring, dull, and lackluster textures of the Minecraft game. This resource pack has already been into the market for more than seven years by now and Memory’s city resource pack has definitely gained good popularity. Now, it’s true that Memory’s city resource pack and its concept isn’t one-of-a-kind or revolutionary. Still, this resource pack has never failed to impress the Minecraft players by offering them a set of high-quality, intriguing, and exceptional design of textures. Rest assured that this resource pack can bring a complete makeover for your favorite game.
To be more precise, it can perfectly elevate and improve the visuals of the Minecraft game by creating an advanced and modern city look. Once you start installing and using this Memory’s city resource pack, you will no longer face the lackluster default Minecraft visuals anymore. Instead, you will immerse yourself into a fascinating and captivating gaming journey that will surely enhance your overall gaming experience. The resolution of Memory’s city resource pack is compatible with the default/standard Minecraft’s resolution. To be more precise, it uses the standard 16×16 resolution. To summarize, this resource pack offers you a bunch of clean, well-detailed, eye-catching, and modern looking textures that you may not find in any other Minecraft resource packs. It will make the overall game appearance even more immersive and vibrant. Since it has the standard 16×16 resolution, you can use this resource pack in any of your gaming systems without facing the problems of frame-rate drop issues.
Memory’s Modern (Memory's city) should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.16.5 - 1.16.4 - 1.16.3 - 1.16.2 - 1.16.1 - 1.16 - 1.15.2 - 1.15.1 - 1.15 - 1.14.4 - 1.14.3 - 1.14.2 - 1.14 - 1.13.2 - 1.13.1 - 1.13 - 1.12.2 - 1.12 - 1.11.2 - 1.11 - 1.10.2 - 1.10 - 1.9.4 - 1.9 - 1.8.9 - 1.8.8 - 1.8.1 - 1.8.6 - 1.8 - 1.7.10 - 1.7.9 - 1.7.4 - 1.7
Memory’s Modern (Memory's city) — Screenshots
How to install Memory’s Modern (Memory's city) Resource Pack:NOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be preinstalled, so be sure to install it.
- Download the Memory’s Modern (Memory's city) texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Before downloading, please pay attention to the fact that:
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way. None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use only official download links provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- Since the links are official and we update them manually - the links may stop working with each new update. We make every effort to update links as quickly as possible and usually we update everything on time and users have no problems, but if suddenly any link stops working - let us know through the comments below.
- Don't forget to leave a comment below and vote for the pack. By doing this, you help the author(s) keep improving the project. If you want to support the author(s), be sure to check the author links just below the download links.
[16x] [1.16.x – 1.15.x] Download Memory’s city Resource Pack
[16x] [1.14.x] Download Memory’s city Resource Pack
[16x] [1.13.x] Download Memory’s city Resource Pack
[16x] [1.12.x – 1.11.x] Download Memory’s city Resource Pack
[16x] [1.8.x – 1.7.x] Download Memory’s city Resource Pack
Check out the Memory’s city Resource Pack on the Official Source
Leave a reply
Links in comments are not allowed. Comments containing links will be removed.
Before commenting that the resource pack crashed your game, google your crash log. This is usually a graphic card driver issue.