Malte Resource Pack 1.15 / 1.14
Malte Pack is one of the greatest resource packs you will ever see. It’s visually outstanding and has a huge amount of changes we sure you will like a lot. This texture pack was built to load properly on 1.9 and above versions, but not lower versions. This means if you have the 1.8.9 version or anything below, it will still work but you will find multiple bugs and errors on it. The good thing we can tell you is that there is a specific version made for any 1.8 subversion, and even if many things of the usual 1.9 version are missing, you will get it working with no visual bugs which is really nice, and you will still be able to see the amazing look and design of this masterpiece. Malte resource pack has been developed with lots of effort and love from their creator, and they are not wrong when they say they provide one of the best 3D designs and texture available.
As soon as you try it you will quickly realize how much better are the textures from this pack compared to default ones in game, they have put special focus in fixing many textures that didn’t look clean and unpolluted, producing a great satisfying result with a shining and elegant style. The art of this texture pack is simply ahead of his time. On the testing and development of this resource pack it was given a try to x256 and x512 as these seemed like they didn’t fit in properly, making the end result slightly muddy and a even a bit careless, so they ended up rejecting those resolutions and leaving x128 as the standard resolution, which is already a great quality of resolution and ideal for this case. Needless to say, you will need a reasonably powerful computer to run Malte Pack without any stability issues.
Malte Pack - Screenshots
How to install Malte Pack Resource Pack
- Download resource pack from the link below;
- Launch Minecraft;
- On the Main menu > click "Options";
- On the Options menu > click "resource packs";
- Move the .zip file you downloaded to the "resourcepacks" folder;
Download Malte Pack Resource Pack
Before proceeding with download, please pay attention to:
- > None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use official download links provided by original authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- > We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- > Do not forget to leave a comment. This will help the authors to improve their project.