The Majestica resource pack cannot be termed as the most or the best resource pack when it comes to art style. This is mainly because there are many other set of textures which serve the same purpose as this particular pack. However, the design of this resource pack makes it stand out when compared with the rest which are in the same category. Textures contained in this pack are some kind of combination of medieval and fantasy type. This combination is not that unique either since there are other packs with the same style, but textures in Majestica resource pack is way more polished than many other packs. This makes Majestica textures worth trying out and in case you are in search of a good resource pack that can provide your Minecraft an absolutely new feel you should try out this pack.
This particular resource pack is expected to be updated as time progresses with some of its textures and visuals being changed. It is because the pack is still in progress and updated regularly to ensure it meets the needs of the minecraft users. Talking about textures itself we can say they are well designed and pretty much detailed with a good contrast of bright and dark colors. Even though some of the textures in Majestica pack contain a number of noise related issues, these issues will most likely not spoil your gameplay that much. There are a nice amount of animated textures too. The textures of this resource pack have a resolution of x32. This means that most probably you will not have any problems getting it to run even on slowest PC. If your computer can handle default minecraft without any problems then you wont have any problems with this pack too.
Majestica should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.16.5 - 1.16.4 - 1.16.3 - 1.16.2 - 1.16.1 - 1.16 - 1.15.2 - 1.15.1 - 1.15 - 1.14.4 - 1.14.3 - 1.14.2 - 1.14 - 1.13.2 - 1.13.1 - 1.13 - 1.12.2 - 1.12 - 1.11.2 - 1.11 - 1.10.2 - 1.10
Majestica — Video & Screenshots
How to install Majestica Resource Pack:NOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be preinstalled, so be sure to install it.
- Download the Majestica texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Please pay attention to the fact that:
- None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use download links (including direct download links) provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- Although we are using the official download links, they may stop working after new updates are released. In this case, you can always use the source links from the "Official Links" section until we update the download links. And yes, we update links regularly and manually for every resource pack you see on this site.
- By leaving comments below and voting for the pack, you help the authors improve their project.