Majestica Resource Pack 1.16 / 1.15
The Majestica resource pack cannot be termed as the most or the best resource pack when it comes to art style. This is mainly because there are many other set of textures which serve the same purpose as this particular pack. However, the design of this resource pack makes it stand out when compared with the rest which are in the same category. Textures contained in this pack are some kind of combination of medieval and fantasy type. This combination is not that unique either since there are other packs with the same style, but textures in Majestica resource pack is way more polished than many other packs. This makes Majestica textures worth trying out and in case you are in search of a good resource pack that can provide your Minecraft an absolutely new feel you should try out this pack.
This particular resource pack is expected to be updated as time progresses with some of its textures and visuals being changed. It is because the pack is still in progress and updated regularly to ensure it meets the needs of the minecraft users. Talking about textures itself we can say they are well designed and pretty much detailed with a good contrast of bright and dark colors. Even though some of the textures in Majestica pack contain a number of noise related issues, these issues will most likely not spoil your gameplay that much. There are a nice amount of animated textures too. The textures of this resource pack have a resolution of x32. This means that most probably you will not have any problems getting it to run even on slowest PC. If your computer can handle default minecraft without any problems then you wont have any problems with this pack too.
Majestica - Screenshots
Majestica - YouTube Video
How to install Majestica Resource Pack
- Download resource pack from the link below;
- Launch Minecraft;
- On the Main menu > click "Options";
- On the Options menu > click "resource packs";
- Move the .zip file you downloaded to the "resourcepacks" folder;
Download Majestica Resource Pack
Before proceeding with download, please pay attention to:
- > None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use official download links provided by original authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- > We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- > Do not forget to leave a comment. This will help the authors to improve their project.