Due to the fact that Minecraft is a game that looks blocky and cubic naturally, it may come as a shock that it requests CPU and GPU resources rather demandingly for its simple aesthetic. Maybe this is the reason resource packs, similar to the LB Photorealism resource pack are so well known to most of the players. These packs improve the game look a lot, and in doing so, they’re sort of legitimizing the asset hoarding, which Minecraft does when it runs. Concerning this particular pack, it’s been quite a while in the making. Passed on from one game designer to the next; it’s been quite a while since a complete pack has released. The appearance goals for the LB Photo Realism Reload resource pack is 128x in resolution, which correctly adjusts to the Minecraft players’ needs.
It is neither so high that the standard player can not utilize it, nor so low that no obvious distinction can be found in the squares, things, and different surfaces that make up Minecraft. It is around multiple times a more significant number of pixels per cover than you would get with Minecraft’s vanilla 16x goals, so indeed, there is a critical distinction that you will see right away. It’s not merely the square surfaces that get an upgrade here. The UI is unique, and numerous things are likewise changed, including blades, which look like blades in this pack rather than gruff items you slam stuff to death. The water and magma designs are additionally genuinely decent. However, the liveliness for each is not a big deal. By all means, LB Photo Realism is the thing that you would anticipate from a photo realistic resource pack, so don’t be afraid to explore its wonders!
LB Photo Realism should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.20.3 - 1.20.2 - 1.20.1 - 1.20 - 1.19.4 - 1.19.3 - 1.19.2 - 1.19.1 - 1.19 - 1.18.2 - 1.18.1 - 1.18 - 1.17.1 - 1.17 - 1.16.5 - 1.16.4 - 1.16.3 - 1.16.2 - 1.16.1 - 1.16 - 1.15.2 - 1.15.1 - 1.15 - 1.14.4 - 1.14.3 - 1.14.2 - 1.14 - 1.13.2 - 1.13.1 - 1.13 - 1.12.2 - 1.12 - 1.11.2 - 1.11 - 1.10.2 - 1.10 - 1.9.4 - 1.9 - 1.8.9 - 1.8.8 - 1.8.1 - 1.8.6 - 1.8 - 1.7.10 - 1.7.9 - 1.7.4 - 1.7 - 1.6.4 - 1.6.2
LB Photo Realism — Screenshots
How to install LB Photo Realism Resource Pack:
- Most resource packs require Optifine, so be sure to download and install it. – general recommended step for all packs, Optifine is also needed for most shaders
- Download the LB Photo Realism texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just choose the one you like, is compatible with your version/edition of Minecraft, the one you think your computer can handle in terms of performance.
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
QUICK TIP: Sometimes, when activating a pack, the game may say that the pack is made for a newer or older version of Minecraft. This is just a warning, it does not affect your gameplay in anyway, and you can still activate and enjoy the pack by simply clicking the "Yes" button when prompted.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
LB Photo Realism Texture Pack Download
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way. None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use only official download links provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- Since the links are official and we update them manually - the links may stop working with each new update. We make every effort to update links as quickly as possible and usually we update everything on time and users have no problems, but if suddenly any link stops working - let us know through the comments below.
- Don't forget to leave a comment below and vote for the pack. By doing this, you help the author(s) keep improving the project. If you want to support the author(s), be sure to check the author links just below the download links.
[Old Versions, Java Edition] LB Photo Realism Original by Scuttles:
Curseforge: download starts automatically after a few seconds;
Mediafire: click the big blue button with the text "DOWNLOAD";
Google Drive: in the top right corner you will see a small download icon (down arrow), click it and the download should start;