Ignaf’s Quadral Resource Pack 1.12.2
The resource packs file itself is a kind of API for Minecraft which provides and gives the players ability improve their Minecraft experience. What it really does is allows players to customize the Minecraft with different textures, 3D models, amazing sounds and music without making any changes in the main code. Resource packs are usually placed in the “resourcepack” folder. Each resource pack can either be a .zip file or a sub-folder within the main folder. It can be loaded directly from the options menu, and then it will load their files according to packs on the list. Ignaf’s Quadral resource pack is the one of the best resource pack available online, which features some of the best textures and colors pallete.
Ignaf’s Quadral greatly improves your minecraft experience and makes your world and gameplay look much better than it normally does. If you look at screenshots below you may notice and think that this pack doesn’t make any major overhauls to the default minecraft textures but it is not true. Just give a try to this resource pack and you will like it! By the way it has a resolution of 16X16 which is not that high and can be a good substitution for vanilla Minecraft. Textures are very impressive and are pretty much detailed. The Ignaf’s quadral resource pack released just a year ago but since then it has been modified lots of time and had lot of changes that have made the gaming experience much better and now it meets all the mordern Minecraft standards. In conclusion, beautiful and vivid but pretty sharp colored textures makes this pack unique!Screenshots
- 1) Download resource pack from the link below.
- 2) Launch Minecraft.
- 3) On the Main menu > click "Options".
- 4) On the Options menu > click "resource packs".
- 5) Move the .zip file you downloaded to the "resourcepacks" folder.
Before proceeding with downloading, please pay attention to:
- > None of the resource packs you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use official download links provided by original authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- > We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- > Do not forget to leave a comment. It will help author to make the pack better.
*Credit for creating and developing Ignaf's Quadral goes to Ignaf. It is designed and compatible with the following minecraft versions: 1.12, 1.11, 1.10, 1.9, 1.8. Right now Ignaf's Quadral has 105906 views.