Ignaf’s Quadral resource pack is the one of the best packs available online, which features some of the best textures and colors pallete. The resource packs file itself is a kind of API for Minecraft which provides and gives the players ability improve their Minecraft experience. What it really does is allows players to customize the Minecraft with different textures, 3D models, amazing sounds and music without making any changes in the main code. Resource packs are usually placed in the “resourcepack” folder. Each resource pack can either be a .zip file or a sub-folder within the main folder. It can be loaded directly from the options menu, and then it will load their files according to packs on the list.
Ignaf’s Quadral greatly improves your minecraft experience and makes your world and gameplay look much better than it normally does. If you look at screenshots below you may notice and think that this pack doesn’t make any major overhauls to the default minecraft textures but it is not true. Just give a try to this resource pack and you will like it! By the way it has a resolution of 16X16 which is not that high and can be a good substitution for vanilla Minecraft. Textures are very impressive and are pretty much detailed. The Ignaf’s quadral texture pack released just a year ago but since then it has been modified lots of time and had lot of changes that have made the gaming experience much better and now it meets all the mordern Minecraft standards. In conclusion, beautiful and vivid but pretty sharp colored textures makes this pack unique!
Ignaf's Quadral should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.20.2 - 1.20.1 - 1.20 - 1.19.4 - 1.19.3 - 1.19.2 - 1.19.1 - 1.19 - 1.18.2 - 1.18.1 - 1.18 - 1.17.1 - 1.17 - 1.16.5 - 1.16.4 - 1.16.3 - 1.16.2 - 1.16.1 - 1.16 - 1.15.2 - 1.15.1 - 1.15 - 1.14.4 - 1.14.3 - 1.14.2 - 1.14 - 1.13.2 - 1.13.1 - 1.13 - 1.12.2 - 1.12 - 1.11.2 - 1.11 - 1.10.2 - 1.10 - 1.9.4 - 1.9 - 1.8.9 - 1.8.8 - 1.8.1 - 1.8.6 - 1.8
Ignaf's Quadral — Screenshots
How to install Ignaf's Quadral Resource Pack:
- Most resource packs require Optifine, so be sure to download and install it. – general recommended step for all packs, Optifine is also needed for most shaders
- Download the Ignaf's Quadral texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just choose the one you like, is compatible with your version/edition of Minecraft, the one you think your computer can handle in terms of performance.
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
QUICK TIP: Sometimes, when activating a pack, the game may say that the pack is made for a newer or older version of Minecraft. This is just a warning, it does not affect your gameplay in anyway, and you can still activate and enjoy the pack by simply clicking the "Yes" button when prompted.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Ignaf's Quadral - Comparison Slider #1 Without shaders
Comparison slider #1 for those who want to compare vanilla Minecraft without any texture packs installed (on the left) with Minecraft using this particular texture pack (on the right).
Ignaf's Quadral - Comparison Slider #2 With Kappa Shaders
Comparison slider #2 for those who want to compare vanilla Minecraft without any texture packs installed (on the left) with Minecraft using this particular texture pack (on the right).
Ignaf's Quadral Texture Pack Download
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way. None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use only official download links provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- Since the links are official and we update them manually - the links may stop working with each new update. We make every effort to update links as quickly as possible and usually we update everything on time and users have no problems, but if suddenly any link stops working - let us know through the comments below.
- Don't forget to leave a comment below and vote for the pack. By doing this, you help the author(s) keep improving the project. If you want to support the author(s), be sure to check the author links just below the download links.
[16x] [1.16.x – 1.14.x] Download Quadral Add-on: Biomes o’ Plenty – requires the main/core Quadral pack;
Curseforge: download starts automatically after a few seconds;
Mediafire: click the big blue button with the text "DOWNLOAD";
Google Drive: in the top right corner you will see a small download icon (down arrow), click it and the download should start;