Hyper HD realism is a widely popular resource pack that’ll work the same way it appears from the name. Yes! The pack is designed to make Minecraft appear much more realistic than it usually is. And guess what? After a firsthand testing, we’d definitely say this pack achieves its said goal. Over the last couple of years, there have been several attempts at developing high definition resource packs focusing on realism. However, when it comes to execution, there are only a few packs that can match the efficiency of Hyper HD Realism. This is yet another reason why we’re asking you to give this pack a try. This Hyper HD Realism resource pack, gives your regular Minecraft textures, a lot more details and the final result is a truly immersive visual experience that would keep most of the players hooked to the game.
Although the amount of details in the textures is pretty impressive, this pack also comes with one of the brightest color palettes that we’ve got a chance to enjoy. When you first start using the pack, you’ll be totally amazed with the number of resources you get to use. All of this collectively makes way for some excellent graphics that’ll compel the players to keep exploring this world time and again. They’d love to play the game for hours simply in order to take in those beautiful sights. In case you’re planning to download this pack, we’d recommend you to use it with shaders, because shaders itself can bring out the best this pack has got thereby making your overall experience completely worthwhile. Hyper HD resolution comes with, an x128 texture which seems to be pretty high. To put it simply: you’ll definitely need a PC with high-end hardware for using this resource pack.
Hyper HD Realism should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.12.2 - 1.12 - 1.11.2 - 1.11
Hyper HD Realism — Screenshots
How to install Hyper HD Realism Resource Pack:NOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be preinstalled, so be sure to install it.
- Download the Hyper HD Realism texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Before downloading, please pay attention to the fact that:
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way. None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use only official download links provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- Since the links are official and we update them manually - the links may stop working with each new update. We make every effort to update links as quickly as possible and usually we update everything on time and users have no problems, but if suddenly any link stops working - let us know through the comments below.
- Don't forget to leave a comment below and vote for the pack. By doing this, you help the author(s) keep improving the project. If you want to support the author(s), be sure to check the author links just below the download links.