A brand new resource pack has been released recently. It is called Hafen Simplistic resource pack which has been fully optimized for a stable gameplay. It transforms Minecraft to the next level like never before. It keeps default style of minecraft but also it is carefully designed to make the game look more pixel-perfect and vibrant for offering the best gaming experience for players of all sizes. In other words, Hafen resource pack comes budded with design features that have, the more creative niche to make Minecraft renewed and improved without adding a single input into the game’s texture details.
Most important of all, this set of textures comes with fresh new colors that look way more vivid and dynamic compared to the typical Minecraft game textures. The glaring and radiant tones promise to add more life and energy into each and every part of the game textures, making them all the more appealing and engaging to the game buffs. In fact, here the best thing you will notice is that this pack comes more trimmed and refined in its intensity of textures, and this feature, in particular, is the one that helps eliminate the excess clamor from the game’s texture. No doubt, this will give Minecraft a sleeker finish that will double the thrill for gamers. But the story does not end here. The default x16 resolution promises to ease the pain of dealing with fps. This resolution feature makes the game even compatible with the low-end devices.
Hafen: Simplistic should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.16.4 - 1.16.3 - 1.16.2 - 1.16.1 - 1.16 - 1.15.2 - 1.15.1 - 1.15 - 1.14.4 - 1.14.3 - 1.14.2 - 1.14 - 1.13.2 - 1.13.1 - 1.13 - 1.12.2 - 1.12 - Bedrock Edition - PE
Hafen: Simplistic — Screenshots
How to install Hafen: Simplistic Resource Pack:NOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be preinstalled, so be sure to install it.
- Download the Hafen: Simplistic texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
- For 1.14 version make sure to install the Fix Chests addon. Otherwise the chest textures will be buggy.
Please pay attention to the fact that:
- None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use download links provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- Although we are using the official download links, they may stop working after new updates are released. In this case, you can always use the source links from the "Official Links" section until we update the download links. And yes, we update the links regularly and manually for every resource pack you see on our site.
- By leaving comments below and voting you help the authors improve their project.
Get Hafen: Simplistic for Bedrock Edition here – Hafen is available on the Marketplace for 660 Minecoins. The Bedrock edition of Hafen is called “Squishy Pixels.”