Golden Days Resource Pack 1.15 / 1.14
The good, old days are always behind us – but not anymore, as long as you’re talking about Minecraft. The Golden Days resource pack will take you back to what many players consider the Minecraft golden era. If you are a veteran player, you are more than familiar with Minecraft’s visuals from the beta stages. Even though the graphics have improved a lot over the course of time, a lot of players prefer to play with what they know and love, out of a sense of nostalgia. And this is what the Golden Days resource pack will give you, a blast from the past Minecraft style – it’ll allow you to play with the beta graphics! Few resource packs will achieve this level of fidelity. The Golden Days texture pack will allow you to play like you used to – and it’s such a good duplicate you’ll think you’re playing Minecraft beta like you used to.
This isn’t merely a duplicate, though. It’s much more than that. The Golden Days resource pack not only will bring the old-school Minecraft back but will also improve upon the old ways. There are plenty of things to feel nostalgic about and new elements that will surprise you like no other. It’s a new look on the old graphics. This pack’s textures are beautiful, an improvement over the ones Minecraft had in its beta stages. Noisy textures are almost non-existent this time around. There are also a few surprises in-game for anyone who wants to take a look! The Golden Days has a resolution of 16×16, the same one you used when you played the beta version. As long as you have a computer that can handle vanilla Minecraft, you won’t face any framerate issues and you will be ready to play.
Golden Days - Screenshots
How to install Golden Days Resource Pack
- Download resource pack from the link below;
- Launch Minecraft;
- On the Main menu > click "Options";
- On the Options menu > click "resource packs";
- Move the .zip file you downloaded to the "resourcepacks" folder;
Download Golden Days Resource Pack
Before proceeding with download, please pay attention to:
- > None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use official download links provided by original authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- > We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- > Do not forget to leave a comment. This will help the authors to improve their project.