If you are a Star Wars fan, then you must definitely know what lightsabers are. If you have no idea then, you need to have a go at the Star Wars movie and find out about these fun objects. As a fan of Minecraft, you definitely know that there are a number of resource packs, Glowing 3D Lightsabers being one of the most prominent packs available. Whether it is a Sith Lord or a Jedi, to become a true fighter in the universe of Star Wars, you must be armed with a distinct lightsaber to enable you to compete against friends. This is a science fiction icon that gives the users a creative and interesting gaming experience. Something that Minecraft fans can attest to. One of the most interesting textures is the Glowing 3D Lightsabers resource pack which gives the players five awesome Glowing 3D Lightsabers including Darth Maul (Red), Luke Skywalker (Green), Obi Wan (Blue), Mace Windu (Purple), and Kylo Ren (Red).
These are not only fun but also have a high quality. As you may have already noticed, the resource pack is Star Wars themed and can be used with the default vanilla Minecraft or combined with other packs to improve the gameplay. Even though there are a number of options, it is mostly used on PvP. Players who have the latest versions of OptiFine will experience swords that are capable of supporting emissive textures hence making the Lightsabers to glow in the dark. The added 3D aspect and quality of the Lightsabers give an extremely seamless and realistic Jedi battle gameplay experience to the players. The installation process is simple and includes downloading of the zip file, extracting it and pasting it into the Minecraft resource pack folder. When this is done, it will be listed under available packs and can then be activated and used.
Glowing 3D Lightsabers should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.15.2 - 1.15.1 - 1.15 - 1.14.4 - 1.14.3 - 1.14.2 - 1.14 - 1.13.2 - 1.13.1 - 1.13 - 1.12.2 - 1.12 - 1.8.9 - 1.8.8 - 1.8.1 - 1.8.6 - 1.8
Glowing 3D Lightsabers — Video & Screenshots
How to install Glowing 3D Lightsabers Resource Pack:NOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be preinstalled, so be sure to install it.
- Download the Glowing 3D Lightsabers texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Please pay attention to the fact that:
- None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use download links (including direct download links) provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- Although we are using the official download links, they may stop working after new updates are released. In this case, you can always use the source links from the "Official Links" section until we update the download links. And yes, we update links regularly and manually for every resource pack you see on this site.
- By leaving comments below and voting for the pack, you help the authors improve their project.