Glowing 3D Lightsabers Resource Pack 1.15 / 1.14
If you are a Star Wars fan, then you must definitely know what lightsabers are. If you have no idea then, you need to have a go at the Star Wars movie and find out about these fun objects. As a fan of Minecraft, you definitely know that there are a number of resource packs, Glowing 3D Lightsabers being one of the most prominent packs available. Whether it is a Sith Lord or a Jedi, to become a true fighter in the universe of Star Wars, you must be armed with a distinct lightsaber to enable you to compete against friends. This is a science fiction icon that gives the users a creative and interesting gaming experience. Something that Minecraft fans can attest to. One of the most interesting textures is the Glowing 3D Lightsabers resource pack which gives the players five awesome Glowing 3D Lightsabers including Darth Maul (Red), Luke Skywalker (Green), Obi Wan (Blue), Mace Windu (Purple), and Kylo Ren (Red).
These are not only fun but also have a high quality. As you may have already noticed, the resource pack is Star Wars themed and can be used with the default vanilla Minecraft or combined with other packs to improve the gameplay. Even though there are a number of options, it is mostly used on PvP. Players who have the latest versions of OptiFine will experience swords that are capable of supporting emissive textures hence making the Lightsabers to glow in the dark. The added 3D aspect and quality of the Lightsabers give an extremely seamless and realistic Jedi battle gameplay experience to the players. The installation process is simple and includes downloading of the zip file, extracting it and pasting it into the Minecraft resource pack folder. When this is done, it will be listed under available packs and can then be activated and used.
Glowing 3D Lightsabers - Screenshots
Glowing 3D Lightsabers - YouTube Video
How to install Glowing 3D Lightsabers Resource Pack
- Download resource pack from the link below;
- Launch Minecraft;
- On the Main menu > click "Options";
- On the Options menu > click "resource packs";
- Move the .zip file you downloaded to the "resourcepacks" folder;
Download Glowing 3D Lightsabers Resource Pack
Before proceeding with download, please pay attention to:
- > None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use official download links provided by original authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- > We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- > Do not forget to leave a comment. This will help the authors to improve their project.