Ghoulcraft, designed by a Minecraft enthusiast called MissGhouls, is a Minecraft Custom Item Texture, or CIT, resource pack. Ghoulcraft resource pack was created as an add-on pack to work with Mizuno’s 16 Craft Craft texture pack, which is a highly favorable resource pack designed by MIZUNO. Ghoulcraft constantly gives you an excess of decorating choices since it is regularly being updated. Users should note that, because it features custom items and connected textures, Ghoulcraft does require Optifine. As for specifics of the resource pack, Ghoulcraft CIT wants to give players many decoration models for their gameplay and to do so without using mods. Users only need to give an item a new name in accordance with the approved chart or list and then put the newly named item in an item frame so that the decorative model is brought to life. Many of those items can appear functional when placed over interactable items, like trapdoors, chests, or slabs.
For example, if you place a cake into your world, place it in the anvil, and rename it “Cake_bdayv” you will then notice that the texture on the anvil’s right side has been altered. You’d then move that item to the item frame in order to display a new 3D model. This can be done with almost any item or object in the game and while this does work best with Mizuno’s 16 Craft resource pack, it does have the ability to be used with any other minecraft resource pack. The many additional models and textures, which are designed to work with any other resource pack, makes Ghoulcraft CIT one of the most unique 3D resource packs out there. And the Ghoulcraft CIT resource pack can be played by any player, as long as they have Optifine, since it is absolutely free. And no player, even one with a low-end computer, should have any problems using Ghoulcraft because it has a low resolution of 16×16 like Mizuno’s 16 Craft.
Ghoulcraft should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.16.5 - 1.16.4 - 1.16.3 - 1.16.2 - 1.16.1 - 1.16 - 1.15.2 - 1.15.1 - 1.15 - 1.14.4 - 1.14.3 - 1.14.2 - 1.14 - 1.13.2 - 1.13.1 - 1.13
Ghoulcraft — Video & Screenshots
How to install Ghoulcraft:
- Download and install «Optifine» for 1.13 or 1.14 (this resource pack won’t work without Optifine);
- Download one or more «Ghoulcraft»;
- Place them in your «resource packs» folder (main menu > click “Options” > click “resource packs”);
- Download «Mizuno’s CIT pack» (required in order to make table legs work);
- Download an «Invisible Item Frame» resource pack and add it to your «resource packs» folder;
- Launch Minecraft and enable all the resource packs (one or more of the Ghoulcraft packs, Mizuno’s CIT and Invisible Item Frame pack must be enabled);
- Start up your minecraft world, and find an anvil;
- Using the official Ghoulcraft catalog here, find the item you like, and rename it according to the chart. If you did it correctly, the item will change models inside the anvil.
- For furniture items, place an item frame according to the chart, and place your furniture inside it to display it.
Please pay attention to the fact that:
- None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use download links (including direct download links) provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- Although we are using the official download links, they may stop working after new updates are released. In this case, you can always use the source links from the "Official Links" section until we update the download links. And yes, we update links regularly and manually for every resource pack you see on this site.
- By leaving comments below and voting for the pack, you help the authors improve their project.
MEGA pack contains EVERY SINGLE ITEM ever made. This pack contains over 2000 items and won’t work smoothly on most laptops. Please be careful when using this pack!
FOOD pack contains every food item from all the other packs, combined. Useful for servers or players that want more realistic food, but none of the other items.
Weapons & Wearables pack contains every single weapon, tool, and wearable item from all the other packs. Useful for servers or players who don’t want to download every other pack just for vanity items.
Furniture pack contains every piece of (non-modern) furniture. All furniture comes in the main four wood tones (Oak, Spruce, Birch, and Dark Oak) as well as many coming in Jungle and Acacia.
Garden pack contains outdoor & garden-themed items. Plants, Lattices, Shutters, and much more.
Halloween pack contains all manner of spooky/creepy and festive Halloween items!
Magic pack contains a ton of magical items, perfect for your aspiring witches and cottage-core lovers.
Summer pack contains all of the essential summer items you’ll need to make the perfect backyard BBQ or Beach day!
The Winter Pack celebrates snow, food, family, and several winter holidays, all in one!
Medieval pack contains all of the Medieval & Piratey items you could ever need!
Misc pack contains tons of celebration items, as well as several items that just don’t seem to fit in with any other pack! (Lots of Donor items are found in here, as well as the Donor Dolls!)
Pets pack has everything you need to pamper your pets!
The Modern Pack contains more modern furniture & outdoor city items!