Ghoulcraft Resource Pack 1.14 / 1.13
Ghoulcraft, designed by a Minecraft enthusiast called MissGhouls, is a Minecraft Custom Item Texture, or CIT, resource pack. Ghoulcraft resource pack was created as an add-on pack to work with Mizuno’s 16 Craft Craft texture pack, which is a highly favorable resource pack designed by MIZUNO. Ghoulcraft constantly gives you an excess of decorating choices since it is regularly being updated. Users should note that, because it features custom items and connected textures, Ghoulcraft does require Optifine. As for specifics of the resource pack, Ghoulcraft CIT wants to give players many decoration models for their gameplay and to do so without using mods. Users only need to give an item a new name in accordance with the approved chart or list and then put the newly named item in an item frame so that the decorative model is brought to life. Many of those items can appear functional when placed over interactable items, like trapdoors, chests, or slabs.
For example, if you place a cake into your world, place it in the anvil, and rename it “Cake_bdayv” you will then notice that the texture on the anvil’s right side has been altered. You’d then move that item to the item frame in order to display a new 3D model. This can be done with almost any item or object in the game and while this does work best with Mizuno’s 16 Craft resource pack, it does have the ability to be used with any other minecraft resource pack. The many additional models and textures, which are designed to work with any other resource pack, makes Ghoulcraft CIT one of the most unique 3D resource packs out there. And the Ghoulcraft CIT resource pack can be played by any player, as long as they have Optifine, since it is absolutely free. And no player, even one with a low-end computer, should have any problems using Ghoulcraft because it has a low resolution of 16×16 like Mizuno’s 16 Craft.
Ghoulcraft CIT - Screenshots
Ghoulcraft CIT - YouTube Video
How to install Ghoulcraft CIT Resource Pack
- 1) Download resource pack from the link below.
- 2) Launch Minecraft.
- 3) On the Main menu > click "Options".
- 4) On the Options menu > click "resource packs".
- 5) Move the .zip file you downloaded to the "resourcepacks" folder.
Download Ghoulcraft CIT Resource Pack
- Before proceeding with download, please pay attention to:
- > None of the resource packs you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use official download links provided by original authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- > We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- > Do not forget to leave a comment. This will help the author make the pack better.
[16x] [1.14 – 1.13] Download Ghoulcraft CIT Resource Pack – Winter Update
Optifine is required for this pack to function! Make sure to watch the youtube video above in order to learn how to install and use Ghoulcraft CIT.