If the vanilla Minecraft no longer cuts it for some players, the Gerudoku resource pack may be the solution. It takes Minecraft to a new level by making some visual changes, refreshing the overall looks of the game. The Gerudoku texture pack is considered to be one of the Dokucraft variations. It takes elements from Dokucraft and then adds really unique textures, making it a massive resource pack that changes most visuals in the game. The resource pack was developed by user Dangeresque486 and was continuously updated using input from the Minecraft community. The most notable and easy to recognize upgrades the resource pack brings are the terrain textures and block textures. Most of them have been changed to feature clearer textures and a better balance between dark and bright tones. The changes do not end with improved 32x. There are several interesting items introduced in the game such as armors, swords, bows, books, blocks and more.
They have a medieval tone which makes it possible to create amazing medieval castles and dungeons. Additionally, the resource pack also adds decorative items such as paintings that portray various scenes, bookshelves, and stained glass windows. All these elements are typical for the medieval age. Besides the texture upgrades, the Gerudoku resource pack also introduces a few additional changes. It has new 3D models for several items and a few changes to the GUI, making it nice to manage and swap between weapons and items. Some RPG elements have been added, making it a great resource pack for both RPG fans. Unlike other resource packs, Gerodoku doesn’t rely heavily on shaders and looks amazing without them. The lighting in the game is good enough for this resource pack. The 32x resolution makes it a light resource pack that is not very resource-intensive. It will be able to run on most computers with minimal impact over framerate. It is also small in size, taking very little disk space.
GeruDoku should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.18.1 - 1.18 - 1.17.1 - 1.17 - 1.16.5 - 1.16.4 - 1.16.3 - 1.16.2 - 1.16.1 - 1.16 - 1.15.2 - 1.15.1 - 1.15 - 1.14.4 - 1.14.3 - 1.14.2 - 1.14 - 1.13.2 - 1.13.1 - 1.13 - 1.12.2 - 1.12 - 1.11.2 - 1.11 - 1.10.2 - 1.10 - 1.9.4 - 1.9 - 1.8.9 - 1.8.8 - 1.8.1 - 1.8.6 - 1.8 - Bedrock Edition - PE
GeruDoku — Video & Screenshots
How to install GeruDoku Resource Pack:NOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be preinstalled, so be sure to install it.
- Download the GeruDoku texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Please pay attention to the fact that:
- None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use download links (including direct download links) provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- Although we are using the official download links, they may stop working after new updates are released. In this case, you can always use the source links from the "Official Links" section until we update the download links. And yes, we update links regularly and manually for every resource pack you see on this site.
- By leaving comments below and voting for the pack, you help the authors improve their project.
[32x] [1.13.x] Download Gerudoku Resource Pack – by Barytyrannus
[32x] [1.12.x – 1.9] Download Gerudoku Resource Pack – by Barytyrannus
[32x] [1.8.x] Download Gerudoku Resource Pack – by Dangeresque486