If you wish to bring an amazingly realistic look and feel into your Minecraft world and if you are looking for a perfect texture pack to accomplish your wish, then you have surely come to the right page. Let’s get a quick introduction to the Full of Life resource pack. It’s a typical 128x resource pack that is available for all the Minecraft players. This Full of Life resource pack has already gained great popularity among users for various reasons. First of all, it improves the visualization of the original Minecraft game and its objects in an interesting way. Of course, this will not introduce any new items or objects to the game, this is the job of mods. Instead, the idea of the Full of Life resource pack is to revamp all the existing textures of the game. Rest assured that this pack does this job quite precisely and nicely. And, you will get a good makeover of the gameplay once you install and use this resource pack. There is a very great benefit of using this Full of Life pack. Another thing is that it brings up so many color and palette updates. Vibrant and warm.
In addition to it, it brings a more natural and realistic effect to the gameplay. For example, once this resource pack is installed, you will notice the flowing liquids of the Minecraft game like lava and water appear to be much more interesting and appealing. Please note one more thing here… This Full of Life isn’t just a palette modifier. Rather, it’s aimed to bring many excellent changes in the gameplay that you must note. For example, the flowers, trees, liquids, and many other objects of the game will get a realistic and nice makeover once you install this particular resource pack. To summarize, the Full of Life resource pack has brought many revamped and renovated textures in the game as well as it has improved the appearance of various objects of the game as well. The main mission of this pack is to offer you a better, more lively, and more photo-realistic look with highly improved visuals. The pack has been designed by Peasantry. Since it’s primarily a 128x resource pack, it can perfectly on most’s PC or Mac. But if you have an older device, you are more likely to run into frame rate issues if you use the Full of Life resource pack.
Full of Life should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.14.4 - 1.14.3 - 1.14.2 - 1.14 - 1.13.2 - 1.13.1 - 1.13
Full of Life — Video & Screenshots
How to install Full of Life Resource Pack:NOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be preinstalled, so be sure to install it.
- Download the Full of Life texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Full of Life Texture Pack Download
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way. None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use only official download links provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- Since the links are official and we update them manually - the links may stop working with each new update. We make every effort to update links as quickly as possible and usually we update everything on time and users have no problems, but if suddenly any link stops working - let us know through the comments below.
- Don't forget to leave a comment below and vote for the pack. By doing this, you help the author(s) keep improving the project. If you want to support the author(s), be sure to check the author links just below the download links.
[128x] [1.14.x – 1.13.x] Download Full of Life Resource Pack
Check out the Full of Life Resource Pack on the Official Source
Curseforge: download starts automatically after a few seconds;
Mediafire: click the big blue button with the text "DOWNLOAD";
Google Drive: in the top right corner you will see a small download icon (down arrow), click it and the download should start;
The Only problem with this pack is the water, it needs to be more Blue and some kind of texture. it is lifeless and needs something. example it you make a fountain it doesn’t flow and is colorless. The pack would be perfect if they fixed the water.
I have been using this for a bit now and all of a sudden, i cant see the paintings in my world? i have unistalled and reinstalled it and still nothing
hope the stripped log blocks get fancy hd texture soon :)
I love the flowers and the water and even the signs. Job well done. I been exploring with it and I love what I have seen so far. Keep on updating this is one of the best I seen.
Why do so many texture packs need optifine? I HATE it when people who make really good packs force people to download mods. Why though?
With optifine you can get more FPS
Optifine is not just for mods, it helps your computer run the game so much better.
Aside from missing the deep red of the nether brick color, everything is gorgeous… except the villagers?? what happened to them, they’ve got just blue heads and googly eyes? Is mine glitched, am I missing something??
It looks nice. I’m nit picking here: Why do all these resource packs, like this one, change the poppy into cheesy red roses, though? They are poppies, not roses. For others, it’s not a big deal, but for my design, I have a field now of roses which looks really weird.
It probably because in the first one they where roses, later changed to the name poppy.
First time commenting on a resource pack. I would rate it 8/10, its done really well so thank you for that, I just have to agree that the Nether color scheme its a little bland, Soul sand is pure red and nether quarts is..just odd. Otherwise great pack for Normal World Play. Love the transparency on the diamond sword.
This is amazing texture pack in the universe !!!!!!
This link is for “clean” not full of life. Broken!
it was all good until i saw the color change for neither bricks. Super Dumb. This pack gets a 4/10 from me. Way to ruin what could of been my favorite pack by changing color schemes. Witch is always a big no no when making a texture pack.
How Can ONLY THAT make it a 4, i rate it 10/10