Feudalist Resource Pack 1.14 / 1.13
There is a brand-new minecraft resource pack that has been uploaded to the internet less than a month ago and has already been downloaded more than 2000 times. This popular resource pack is called Feudalist. The incredible amount of times that is has been downloaded is not a coincidence at all, as this stellar resource pack is filled with gorgeous high-end visuals that will keep you amazed throughout your Minecraft experience. The amazing result of this resource pack comes as no surprise if you take into account that Feudalist was designed by the same people who created the also stunning CIT resource pack called Dark Arsenal. Both resource packs were developed by Aetheris. If you enjoyed the Aetheris work seen in the Dark Arsenal, you are going to love Feudalist. They have done a great job once again and produced the highest level of polish and finesse possible.
If you are looking for a high-end visual experience, you cannot go wrong with Feudalist. The unbelievable sights and landscapes featured in Feudalist resource pack are the results of the inspiration gathered by the team from the different medieval and gothic themed resource packs that have been released throughout the years. The difference from the resource packs that inspired this one is that Feudalist has a crystal-clear execution that is both smooth and clean, something unusual for medieval and gothic resource packs. The texture detail in Feudalist is something that you will have to see for yourself to believe, a spectacular show that is also paired with CTM, ensuring a texture seamlessly blended. This results in an amazing immersive game world. Before you install Feudalist, bear in mind that you need to install Optifine first, otherwise the resource pack won’t work properly. Feudalist is available in x32, x64 and x128 resolution, an incredibly wide variety of choices for you to pick whatever you deem best and more appropriate for your hardware setup.
Feudalist - Screenshots
Feudalist - YouTube Video
How to install Feudalist Resource Pack
- 1) Download resource pack from the link below.
- 2) Launch Minecraft.
- 3) On the Main menu > click "Options".
- 4) On the Options menu > click "resource packs".
- 5) Move the .zip file you downloaded to the "resourcepacks" folder.
Download Feudalist Resource Pack
- Before proceeding with download, please pay attention to:
- > None of the resource packs you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use official download links provided by original authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- > We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- > Do not forget to leave a comment. This will help the author make the pack better.
IMPORTANT: You need OptiFine and enabled texture connecting. BSL Shaders are recommended.