There is a brand-new minecraft resource pack that has been uploaded to the internet less than a month ago and has already been downloaded more than 2000 times. This popular resource pack is called Feudalist. The incredible amount of times that is has been downloaded is not a coincidence at all, as this stellar resource pack is filled with gorgeous high-end visuals that will keep you amazed throughout your Minecraft experience. The amazing result of this resource pack comes as no surprise if you take into account that Feudalist was designed by the same people who created the also stunning CIT resource pack called Dark Arsenal. Both resource packs were developed by Aetheris. If you enjoyed the Aetheris work seen in the Dark Arsenal, you are going to love Feudalist. They have done a great job once again and produced the highest level of polish and finesse possible.
If you are looking for a high-end visual experience, you cannot go wrong with Feudalist. The unbelievable sights and landscapes featured in Feudalist resource pack are the results of the inspiration gathered by the team from the different medieval and gothic themed resource packs that have been released throughout the years. The difference from the resource packs that inspired this one is that Feudalist has a crystal-clear execution that is both smooth and clean, something unusual for medieval and gothic resource packs. The texture detail in Feudalist is something that you will have to see for yourself to believe, a spectacular show that is also paired with CTM, ensuring a texture seamlessly blended. This results in an amazing immersive game world. Before you install Feudalist, bear in mind that you need to install Optifine first, otherwise the resource pack won’t work properly. Feudalist is available in x32, x64 and x128 resolution, an incredibly wide variety of choices for you to pick whatever you deem best and more appropriate for your hardware setup.
Feudalist should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: POM / PBR - 1.14.4 - 1.14.3 - 1.14.2 - 1.14 - 1.13.2 - 1.13.1 - 1.13
Feudalist — Video & Screenshots
How to install Feudalist Resource Pack:NOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be preinstalled, so be sure to install it.
- Download the Feudalist texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Please pay attention to the fact that:
- None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use download links (including direct download links) provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- Although we are using the official download links, they may stop working after new updates are released. In this case, you can always use the source links from the "Official Links" section until we update the download links. And yes, we update links regularly and manually for every resource pack you see on this site.
- By leaving comments below and voting for the pack, you help the authors improve their project.
[16x] [1.14.x – 1.13.x] Download Feudalist Resource Pack – absolutely free, optifine required
[32x] [1.14.x – 1.13.x] Download Feudalist Resource Pack – absolutely free, optifine required
[64x] [1.14.x – 1.13.x] Download Feudalist Resource Pack – for Patrons, optifine required
[128x] [1.14.x – 1.13.x] Download Feudalist Resource Pack – for Patrons, optifine required