Having been downloaded close to 30 thousand times in just one month alone, there is no doubt that the Faithful resource pack is the talk of the town when it comes to the most preferred packs among enthusiastic players. Even so, the pack has just been released and is still W.I.P. but gets regular updates. It is available in version 1.16 and up. The Faithful 64x resource pack seeks to retain its distinctive Minecraft look as well as feel and at the same time improve its textures as opposed to replacing them with completely different ones. Its 64X64 resolution goes a long way facilitate this objective, and certainly the resource pack looks awesome despite being advanced in terms of age.
Experienced players of Minecraft will promptly recognize the heightened element in basic and usual touches. The planks characteristic of wood have an appealing appearance that have a grain-like and unrefined glaze that brings out a look that is much more of real wood compared to resource packs that have a higher resolution. The diamonds look like they’ve got angular surfaces. This makes them snap and appear 3D. The Faithful 64x texture pack is not that type of pack that will make this game look totally different. Nonetheless, if you’re impressed with the current Minecraft look but have a bit of concern about its edges, then the Faithful 64×64 resource pack is an ideal option for you. This pack has its pros and cons alike. Although folks who really wanted something different may not like it that much, the bottomline is that this pack is simply awesome. Why don’t try it today?
Faithful 64x should be compatible with all of these Minecraft versions: 1.16.4 - 1.16.3 - 1.16.2 - 1.16.1 - 1.16 - 1.15.2 - 1.15.1 - 1.15 - 1.7.10 - 1.7.9 - 1.7.4 - 1.7 - 1.6.4 - 1.6.2 - Bedrock Edition - PE
Faithful 64x — Screenshots
How to install Faithful 64x Resource Pack:NOTE: Many resource packs require optifine to be preinstalled, so be sure to install it.
- Download the Faithful 64x texture pack for Minecraft from the download section below. – if there are many different versions, just pick the one that you like or that you think your PC can handle
- Launch the game client through the Minecraft launcher.
- On the main menu, click "Options".
- On the options menu, click "Resource Packs...".
- Click on "Open Resource Pack Folder". – folder titled "resourcepacks" will pop up
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the newly opened "resourcepacks" folder.
- Click "Done".
- Click on "Resource Packs..." again.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left window, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- Click "Done" again.
- The pack has now been successfully loaded and ready to be used in your world!
Please pay attention to the fact that:
- None of the resource packs, shader mods or tools you see on this website are hosted on our servers. We use download links provided by official authors. Therefore, they are completely safe and secure.
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way.
- Although we are using the official download links, they may stop working after new updates are released. In this case, you can always use the source links from the "Official Links" section until we update the download links. And yes, we update the links regularly and manually for every resource pack you see on our site.
- By leaving comments below and voting you help the authors improve their project.
[64x] [1.7.x] Download Faithful 64×64 Resource Pack – a completely different resource pack, developed by a completely different author (by HiTeeN), but with the same name and not updated since 2014.
[64x] [1.6.x] Download Faithful 64×64 Resource Pack – a completely different resource pack, developed by a completely different author (by HiTeeN), but with the same name and not updated since 2014.